New Member: jbizz5834

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 28, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome jbizz5834,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. jbizz5834

jbizz5834 Walk On

Oct 28, 2011
    Name:Jordan Brown
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):jbizz5834
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability for User vs User games: everynight
    Favorite Teams:Oklahoma Sooners, Kansas City Chiefs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:My brother plays in TMFL

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?I do play in Madden Leagues, and as a matter of fact I run a Fantasy League in Madden this year.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?I have been playing video games since I was old enough to hold a controller. I have been playing online for about 3 or 4 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are?I would consider myself a simulation style gamer. I like realism, and being realistic.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?I'm 23 now, but I hang around with guys that are 26-27, and am a single father of a 2 year old. I feel like even though I'm a few years younger than the majority of the population, I will fit right in because of my maturity.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?I have read the rules and have no questions or concerns. My brother has told me how these leagues are ran, and I'm excited to be a part of a premiere league.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.I live in Elwood, KS, I have a 2 year old son. I work 6 days a week and love to watch football and baseball. I enjoy playing fantasy football and Madden and COD.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will fit in just fine, like I said my brother has explained how detailed this league is and I believe I can jump right in and be a vital part of tradition football.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?I hope to join a simulation style league that will last for the rest of the year. I hope to play against respectable opponents, that keep the realism of Madden going.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would message the opponent and let them know that they are breaking the rules, if they continue to do so, I would finish the game and report it to the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not really had a chance to check out the different leagues yet, I have my mind set on the TMFL, due to the fact that my brother and one of my friends play in that league.
  3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Jordan - welcome to TSO. Nice app.

Head over to the TMFL forums and we'll get you squared away.