Approved New Member: JBkiLLa25

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 25, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome JBkiLLa25,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. JBkiLLa25

JBkiLLa25 Walk On

Name: Jared Baker
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: JBkiLLa25
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 2 p.m.
    Favorite Teams: Denver Broncos
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Twitter

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Nope this is the first time I am trying to join a league online.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games for at least 12 years. Have been playing online ever since PS2 days.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a sim type player. I hate when people use "money plays" or use glitches to win games.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    If I get treated with respect then I have no problem with guys who are older than me. I dont think any guy really cares about age when playing video games.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes and no questions
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Right now I am a security guard and about to start going back to school full time and work part time. I play drums for my church and will teach leasons in the youth group every now and then. I have always WANTED to love madden but the "arcade" feel madden has had enraged me so much I stopped playing madden within a month and started playing NCAA. This year NCAA has become what Madden has and I absolutely love this M13. This game will be taking up A LOT of my time. My girlfriend probably wont like that very much, but I'm sure she will get over it when I propose to her in the coming month lol. Thats about all I can think of right now.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself fitting in just fine.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Awesome leagues and much more
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Message the commish of the league and tell them what happend. Then the commish can handle that situation.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Havent really looked at the different leagues

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

are you interested in an NCAA league?