Approved New Member: jbon79

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 4, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome jbon79,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. jbon79

jbon79 Walk On

Name: Jeremy

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): jbon79 XBOX

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype very rarely

Time Zone: EST

General Availability for User vs User games: Late Evenings/Night and Weekends

Favorite Teams: Patriots

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Internet Search...trying to find best way to play online

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?...I haven't, but I'm really looking forward to it...I love playing against others.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games for about 26 years...I've played a little Halo online, but no sports yet.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I used to be good at Madden years ago, but I haven't played much in 5 years or so...I am not close to the best, and just want to enjoy playing.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Now I feel old...but anyway I'm 33 so that age group fits in great with me

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No concerns with me...sounds good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am married with 2 young boys...I love football and sports in general...I'm from Massachusetts and live in NH, so I'm big into New England sports/Boston teams...I'm excited to get back into Madden.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think this is the perfect website for the kind of online playing I want to do...the community aspect seems like it will help with the gameplay.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to get to know opponents a little and play fun game/seasons

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would probably try to resolve the situation with the other player initially and hopefully that would take care of it...if that didn't work I would follow the league rules on reporting problems.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have briefly looked, but don't know which to pick yet.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    jbon79

Welcome to TSO man!

Application Approved!!