New Member: JDBattleMC

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JDBattleMC, Jul 1, 2010.

1. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

New Member: JDBattleMC

Name: Matt
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: SayH1toyourmom Xbox: MileHighMurder
    Email: not right now
    AIM: laxinthe303
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability: All
    Favorite Teams: EVERY Denver Sports team, Paris St. Germain, Everton, Celtic
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: IIx Nautica xII referred me

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in NCAA, Madden, and NFL 2K leagues since they have existed.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since 1980 when I got my first Atari at age 2. I have been playing online since before the internet existed. I have been playing sports games online since 28.8 modems.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a 100% straight up player. Very button down.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that older gamers are less likely to play cheesy, or send me a message in the middle of the game that I suck - which happens pretty often while playing Madden against some punk who runs straight backwards for 20 yards and tosses a long bomb.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read them, I have no suggestions. Who am I to suggest anything?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a law student in Chicago. I played college hockey and lacrosse, and I love sports video games. I am OBSESSED with the game Football Manager which I spend at least 60 hours a week playing, if not more. Since October, I have played it for 2400 hours. I dont take the word obsession lightly.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan to be very active in my dynasty forums. Otherwise, I play poorly with others and it's best that i just keep my opinions to myself :-D

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Meeting some cool kids to play NCAA football with, people who are as dedicated and driven as I am.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would probably talk to my league commissioner as well as confronting the other person and allowing him to defend himself in public.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Matt.. Application Approved

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

No Comment

4. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

VERY glad to be here gentleman.