Approved New Member: JDOUGLASBOI10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 9, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome JDOUGLASBOI10,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

Name: Jeremy Douglas
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): psn: JDOUGLASBOI10 xbox:JDOUGTHESHOWOUT
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability for User vs User games: nights around 7 and early mornings
    Favorite Teams: cowboys lakers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: a friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    yes, madden ncaa and 2k. Im very active and I have one of the best reps around.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    all my life. I have been online since 2005.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Im very aggressive and Im very confident and my accomplishments speak for themselves.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I amm very comfortable with this age group. I need to be with serious and mature players.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    NO
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well, Im one of the best. I was ranked #1 in nba 2k8 for 3 months under my psn. I also won $1000 this past year in the vrigin gaming 100k tourney. Im very skilled and feared. I love to compete and I feel I can be a huge member to this community
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself as a huge asset of this community for my skills and the energy I will bring to everyone. Im very likeable and my game is highly respected
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Playing in legit leagues that last and meeting other competitors
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I contact the league commissoner with proof of the rule break so he can handle the situation properly.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Not yet, but Im planning to after I received approval. Im interested in the next Ncaa 13 dynasty on ps3 that will last.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I see some potential red flags here Jeremy... Who referred you and what sites do you have the best reps around on?

This site is more about being a sim and cohesive community, not so much about accolades and tourney style accomplishments. Some of our best and respected members are some of the weaker guys on the sticks... What would you bring beyond your stick skills?

• Like Like x 1
  4. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

Well, all the leagues I play in are very active and sim. Kings court, which is a ps3 nba 2k lg, is one of the most active and sim leagues on the ps3. We have a website and all. Also, Im in the major players of america leagues which have great communites and great people. If you google major players of america, you wil see great things about sim gameplay and all. Im not here to break rules or destroy this community, if that was the case I would've never applied. I am a competitor who just needs a stable home. I have a great background and I just love having fun. Video games are my passion and I bring so much more than just game. Im one of the coolest guys around and I love sports and enjoying life.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea, we love competition, no doubt... but in the past, guys coming here touting their skill level and ranked games prowess don't usually fit in to how we play the game as a sim community.

6. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

Well, I apologized if I disrespected anyone by stating my accomplishments. I thought it would be a good look not a negative one. Im not here for the wrong reasons guys.

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

There wasnt a disrespect, more of a red flag...

What do you guys think?

Drifterbub
    RynoAid
    Shaun Mason

Another Natural or a good guy just trying to impress so his app can be accepted?

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
  9. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

yea, major players of america. The leagues are great but people told me that this community is the best. I just wanted a chance to be apart of the things you guys do and be apart of leagues that last that have great competion and people.

10. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

11. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

yes, they got a facebook group for every league also

12. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    My understanding is they don't play "sim" like we do over there. Can you show me their rule set?

13. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

Here they are. I dont know exactly why these rules are important when im playing the ncaa 13 early release right now undert the rules I read for this site. Im trying to be a member and get in a league here. I can adjust to any gameplay no matter how sim or unsim.
    NANOBLITZING, GLITCHES AND PLAYER MOVEMENT
    We will have videos posted of known glitches for the game the commissioners and admin team will be on the lookout for them once they hit YouTube…We will review them and if agreed upon they will be posted on the forum and BANNED from the league…If someone is caught using the plays then they will be BOOTED and BANNED from the league…Player movement is allowed it is done in the NFL don’t say it’s a Nano because a person is blitzing 7 and its only 5 blocking

4TH DOWN RULE

Quarters 1-3
    If you are in your own territory at any time YOU MUST PUNT PERIOD…If in opponent’s territory and its 4th & 3 and under use own discretion if 4th & 3 and more then you must punt or kick field goal.

Quarter 4 & OT
    IF YOU ARE LOSING WHEN 4TH QUARTER BEGINS YOU MAY GO FOR IT ANYTIME BUT IF GAME IS TIED, QUARTERS 1-3 STILL APPLY

BOOT RULE AKA THE TP RULE
    We have implemented a boot rule simply because MPOA is not a revolving door…If you are booted 2 times then you will not be allowed back in...We understand that people have lives outside the game but some people just think that its cool to leave and comeback when they feel like it and leave again…But if you have an emergency please send a email to maddenplayersofamerica@gmail.com so the 2 strike rule wont apply to you!

INJURED RESERVED
    Yes we will have a place for people to post players that are untouchable that will be on injured reserve in free agency…So if you see someone in free agency that you know doesn’t belong DO NOT TOUCH THEM. IF ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN MORE THAN LIKELY IT IS

FREE AGENCY AFTER DRAFT
    Free Agency will not be open until WEEK 2 of the season following draft…If you drop 7 and want some or all back YOU MUST EMAIL THE LIST OF NAMES YOU WANT TO PICK BACK UP TO maddenplayersofamerica@gmail.com …If anyone is caught taking players before week 2 they will have their highest rated player taken from them and given to the person with the worse record from the season before unless you need a player to start a game i.e kicker

TRADING
    1 trades per team per week (total of 6 for season per team) All trades must be sent to commissioner for final approval at maddenplayersofamerica@gmail.com ONCE TRADES HAVE BEEN SENT TO COMMISSIONER THERE WILL BE NO BACKING OUT OF THE DEAL …If you are trading draft picks you must have your microphone on and/or on in the MPOA chat room if you miss the chance to get the player you want then the deal will be null and void…IF YOU DO NOT WANT SOMEONE STEPPING IN YOUR TRADE DO NOT POST IT UNTIL ITS BEEN AGREED BY BOTH PARTIES AND THE COMMISSIONER

KICKOFFS
    NO HIGHKICKS ON KICKOFFS PERIOD

QUITING AND CRYING
    If you quit on an opponent you will be BANNED from all MPOA leagues…If you have any issues with someone please take it to that person directly in private don’t blast it all over the forum or facebook pages because once it does it becomes an issue for the entire league…Normal trash talking is fine but don’t disrespect someone their family, make threats etc or you will be BANNED!

14. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

Do you guys know how long it will be before I know if I'm getting approved or not? You guys should take a chance on me. I just need a stable home man. I will play as sim as sim can get and be one of the most likeable guys here.

15. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I'll approve you.

I will also say that every shred of my experience indicates I will end up banning you soon.

It's on you to make that a false prediction.

• Like Like x 2
  16. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

been proving people wrong on my life just like when I was in a wheelchair and people said i would never walk again. This is nothing to me you want be disappointed

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

If you are going to get into the big boy leagues, and get the fun chat box access, you might consider going premier member at some point

18. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

sounds kool. how do i do that?

19. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

It is a subscription, something to look into as you get more acclimated into the league system here... I just think you will be entertaining in the chatbox

• Like Like x 1
  20. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

lol i bet i will, too. Ima go premier cause i do want access to all leagues and to meet the coolest players and toughest

21. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Under your name drop down box in the upper right, is an account upgrades section, that is where you can go premier

22. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

yo mustang i just paid to upgrade to premier. how do i join premier leages?

23. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Well you have access to the chat box right away, and other member perks. You arent gauranteed a premier spot, as they are currently full, but now that you are premier you can be put in on a waiting list. Prove good sim gameplay in a non premier and be active and your chances of getting a spot go up. You made a good choice becoming a member, it is a rewarding site.

24. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

ok thx bro