New Member: Jediah

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 22, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Jediah,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Jediah

Jediah Walk On

Name: Caleb
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Under Alliance
    Email: calebdavis2010@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: Evening/night (west coast) **Looking to only be in the Night Owls right now as I have been invited to join.
    Favorite Teams: Washington State Cougars IRL/Oregon Ducks in game
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Brother Jayrah referred me

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Only with my brother in private leagues

3. What type of player would you say you are? trying to get more of a sim style into my game. Was not a cheezer by any means, but the lack of good competition outside of my bro has made me a bit predictable in how I play. Want to play a more real brand of football, which is why I'm here.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I prefer more sim style play as mentioned above, so this is perfect.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have. No immediate concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I've played football IRL since grade school in some fashion. I would like to play collegiate football. Right now I am on a semi-pro team, trying to improve my skills enough to try out. Other than that I work at Sprint and do music. Far as gaming goes I've been playing since late 90's when Madden was on n64 and have a passion for each new version. I haven't been able to play the game for long stretches because I always get frustrated with the cpu style of play, but hopefully it will be better in 12 and then of course being able to play other sim style players is what I'm looking forward to the most.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Honestly, as active as I can be. This is my first blog site or anything like that for this game. It will depend on availability as my job keeps me busy. I plan on being able to keep up pretty easily in the league I'm entering.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Just an overall good experience outside of the normal online crap games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I don't anticipate this really being an issue, as I've heard the Night Owls is a very cool league of members, but just talk to the guy on the headset would be easiest. It's not preferred. I guess talk to the commissioner if it's really an issue.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Just Night Owls right now. It fits my schedule quite nicely.
    Thanks for the opportunity! Looking Forward to having fun.

3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Ah, so your brother is tryin to gang up on me now. typical magician haha

Welcome to the site bro, im sure someone will be in here tomorrow to approve this.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved! Welcome to TSO Caleb!

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Welcome Caleb...now get your ass into the Night Owls forum! Just kidding...looking forward to having you in the league as soon as you are ready!