Approved New Member: Jeff Person

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Jeff Person,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Jeff Person

Jeff Person Walk On

Name: Jeff Person
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: Bourne2103
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM: Jeff Person
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    General Availability for User vs User games: M-F 6pm-11pm
    Favorite Teams: San Diego Padres, San Diego Chargers, LA Clippers, University of Arizona sports.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: OOTP 13 Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden 12 on PSN. Fifa 12 on PSN, OOTP 13 various leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games my whole life. If I had to put a number to it, probably 20+ years. I have been playing OOTP since OOTP 9.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'd say I'm a mix between wanting to have fun and being competitive and wanting to win. I do enjoy winning but would rather just have fun no matter the outcome. I do enjoy "rivalries" though and bragging rights.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? It sounds like I am right there in the average age. I also believe this is about the average age of all of my previously online leagues.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and understand the gameplay guidelines.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I currently reside in San Diego where I was also born and raised growing up. I went to University of Arizona and received 2 degrees in Finance and Systems Engineering. I'm currently a Project Manager with the Dept of Defense and am loving what I do. If I'm not at work or at home, I'm most likely out playing golf, which is my favorite activity to do.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I believe I bring a positive attitude to any situation. I hope to have fun and hopefully share some of my knowledge of Baseball or Football with others in hopes to helping out the community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Most importantly to meet new people and I hope that I can get into some good competitive online OOTP leagues that span over multiple years. I believe my knowledge in baseball will make me a formidable challenge to any league.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would start out by advising the player of the violation in an attempt that the player would try to resolve it on their own. If that does not happen, I would PM the site admin or Commish and notify them of the rules being broken

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am mainly interested in playing a OOTP 13 online league. I would also consider playing Madden 13 league on the PSN if there was availability.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Hey Jeff, once approved, we've got an opening in The Dugout and we'd be happy to have you join.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jeff Person

Welcome to TSO. Thanks for the great application! You have been approved.