Approved New Member: Jeff

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jeff, Oct 21, 2014.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jeff

Jeff Walk On

Name: Jeff Downey
    Gamertag/PSN: downey13
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Normally from 630-12 at night
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Through Reddit

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I have played in many PC based GM simulation leagues for nearly a decade. The one I am longest tenured in would be rzl-football.com.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    My first video game system was in 1994. I have probably been playing online games since around 2002.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I'm a laid back type that likes to have fun but I do like to win a lot. I am fairly easy to get along with and you won't hear about me intentionally breaking any rules.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I am currently 24 so I am nearing the bottom of that range. It will definitely be a welcome change from many of the online gaming communities as I am sure it will lead to a more mature style of gameplay.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am a 24 year old electrical engineer. My hobbies consist of video games, working on cars and working on the family farm.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I have been playing Madden, mostly in GM simulation leagues, for almost a decade with an older crowd. I do not think I will have any problem fitting in with the people here.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    A mature crowd to play Madden with and have fun with. Hopefully I can make some friends as I have made in my other Madden leagues.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    1. Inform them that they broke the rules.
    2. If it is a minor infraction that doesn't occur again I likely would not have an issue for it.
    3. With continued infractions I would have to inform the league commissioner and I would make sure to keep a recording.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Yes I was pointed towards a league (Hard at Work) on here about a month ago but I left for a trip to Europe shortly thereafter. I will be looking for openings there and waiting if there are none.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Approved, welcome to TSO. By which reddit member were you referred?

3. Jeff

Jeff Walk On

Mkeller25. I managed to thread by him in one of the Madden subreddits.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad