Approved New Member: Jeffrey Hartle

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jeffrey Hartle, Sep 2, 2014.

Should Jeffrey Hartle be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
  2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. Jeffrey Hartle

Jeffrey Hartle Walk On

Sep 2, 2014
    Name: Jeffrey Hartle
    Gamertag/PSN: jeffHARTLE
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS3, PS4
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: M-F 5PM-Midnight ; Sat & Sun 9AM - Midnight ... I work a M-F 9 to 5 so anything outside of that works.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    From a friend that I work with. I can include full name or username if needed. Not sure what their username is on here, but can find out if needed.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I have participated in MMO simulation sports since a AOL Chat Room NHL Simulation League in 1999 run by a guy named Cactus Mike. Since then, I have participated in simulation online leagues on ps3 / ps4 for MLB, Madden, and NCAA Football games.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games since 8-bit Nintendo in 1990 with Super Mario Bros. First sports game played was Tecmo Bowl. I have been playing games online, or tried to at least, since it was available around 2000. When i say tried to, back then it was very tough to play online sports with dial up connections. lol

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Casual, but competitive. Video games aren't my number one priority. Video games are an escape for me, and I am drawn to competitive sports games.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I fit into this age group as a 29 year old.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am 29 years old, currently live in Chicago, IL, and work a M-F 9 to 5 Sales job. I moved to Chicago from Maryland 5 years ago. I am a Ravens, Orioles, Capitals, Wizards, and Terp fan. In my spare time I love playing sports video games. I am drawn to franchise modes of video games, as well as fantasy sports and sports wagering here and there.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Hopefully my knowledge and passion for sports and video games will help. I think I have a good grasp for franchise modes and can start contributing right away.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    It is really tough to find a community of people that consistently play franchise modes. Same goes with fantasy sports. I am hoping to gain that from here. That if an online franchise is launched... It will last for multiple seasons, has great retention, and stays competitive.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would first address the rule I feel was violated directly with that person. Make sure they realize something was wrong. Sometimes mistakes happen. However if it happens again, then I would escalate it.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Yes. I would like to join the Madden 15 Road 2 Canton one ASAP.... I would be interested in anything else offered here as well. I play madden, nba 2k, fifa, mlb, nhl. Thank you for your consideration

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
  3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Jun 23, 2012
    I work with Jeffrey Hartle and told him to sign up for R2C, but i've played him in Fifa and i'm sure he'd be a great addition for TFS if you can pry him away from ultimate team RedAL925
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Application Approved - welcome to TSO Jeff.