New Member: JFace907

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JFace907, Jul 3, 2010.

1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

New Member: JFace907

Hello all, i'm part of the RMG thats making the transition from OS over to this wonderful looking community. Looks like a blast!

Name: Justin (prefer J)
    Gamertag (360): JFace907
    Email: justmanj1@gmail.com
    AIM: JFace907
    Time Zone: ALASKA! (Any other AK people on here?)
    General Availability: Midweek all day and after 9pm rest of the week
    Favorite Teams: All Cleveland pro teams and THE Ohio State University
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: IIx Nautica xII

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? I've played in NCAA Online Dynasties since the feature was released. Have actually been in some ODs with guys on this site (Hova, Peench, Outspoknpoet). I've also played in a few Madden Online Dynasties in the Semi-Pro Gaming League. Would love to get into NBA 2K leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing video games since i was old enough to handle the controller. My first online gaming experience was Madden and NCAA 2003 with a dial up internet connection (OMG was it slow!)

3. What type of player would you say you are? Ultra conservative. In fact some would say my game has no aggression. I've won MULTIPLE Groza and Ray Guy awards in NCAA ODs for my love of "Tressell Ball"

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Soooo refreshing. I honestly get tired of hearing little kids scream on their mics in shooting games so anytime i can actually play with mature gamers it is a breath of fresh air

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have and gotta admit, love the straightforward no B.S. approach.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a real laid back guy. Don't get too worked up about things, especially when it comes to video games. I will get upset if i feel the A.I. is going a little over the top in its success (some know these as maddenisms). I'm a sports nut, in fact I'm producing a baseball broadcast of the Alaska Baseball League as we speak. I love Alaska and i recommend that if any of you get the chance, spend a summer up here. You won't regret it.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I'm hoping to be very active.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? To experience a great online community that i can participate in for a long time.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    If we aren't mic'd up i will pause the game to send them a message asking if they are aware that their action was against the rule. If i get a smart comment sent back my way or a blatant disregard to my message i will finish the game, save the replay and bring it to the attention to the proper authorities.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have not been in any other TF leagues but i tell you what, i would LOVE to have one of those amazing sig banners that a lot of you guys have

That's my piece. I look forward to speaking with all of you and have a great holiday weekend!

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF J.Rynoaid is the mastermind behind the sig, by becoming a Premier member and joining a TF Premier league he will create you a sig for your team.