Approved New Member: Jfon

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 5, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Jfon

Jfon Walk On

Name: Jason Fontaine
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pSN Jfon426
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Aim-JasFon426 YIM-Jfon426
    Time Zone:CST
    General Availability for User vs User games:most nights after 10pm cst, during the day on monday, wed, thursday as well.
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Joined a friend of mines ccm league and he uses this forum as well.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yep, i've been playing in Madden leagues for over 10 years now, daiting way way back to playing on a cpu back in i guess 99 or 2000. After that always played in one once online gameplay came to platform systems. Played in a NBA live league back in 2005 or so but that didn't last long, and i almost always play NCAA but never really gotten into online leagues with it mainly Madden is my thing.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Wow, didn't realize i answered this with the previous answer lol, but i've been playing video games in general since i was prolly 6 or 7, played on a friends old NES and we actually owned an old atari which i played forever until Santa brought me a SNES when i was either 8 or 9, which inluduing me geting madden 92 which sucked me into the madden universe. And like i said was playing online madden in 98 or 99 on cpu and moved to playstation 2 around 2001 or 2 and been playing on the playstation systems ever since.

3. What type of player would you say you are?Older mature player, respects the game and tries to be as sim as possible while still being competitive.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I fit the mold lol,

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?No looks good to me

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I turn 30 in a few days, have wife of 7 years with 3 children, work as a manager at a restaruant and pretty much just a NFL junkie. I love the Bucs and watch them every sunday even though they suck, been living in the north Alabama area my entire life and also enjoy Aurburn football.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?Seems like the base of guys are just like me, older men who still have a love for online sports games

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?Enjoy good competive gameplay and meet and mingle with guys just like myself.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Point it out to the opponent in a calm way, if nothing changes then after the game is over let the commish know what happend.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? joined franchise league MaddenClass, interested in madden online leagues.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Great app. Will you approved here in a few.

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.