New Member: JFunk34

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JFunk34, Oct 6, 2009.

1. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Oct 6, 2009
    New Member: JFunk34

Name: Jeremy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): JFunk34
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: mostly nights after 7 PM and most of the day on weekend
    Favorite Teams: Alabama
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: G-Unit5281

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? no this is my first time

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? been playing video games my whole life and I've been playing online for about year

3. What type of player would you say you are? sim style

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? no problems

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes I've read them and they seem pretty good

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am 25 years old and in the Army. I have been in the Army for six years I am married with two kids. I am stationed at Fort Benning and I love football and I am a diehard Crimson Tide fan.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Pretty new to it so this is my first exposure to TF.
  2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    He's PS3...FYI
  3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Sep 18, 2009
    Have 2 spots open in BCS Bowl Buster if your interested. You can check out our available teams in our forum, send me a PM if interested.