New Member: JH FUEG

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 4, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome JH FUEG,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. JH FUEG

JH FUEG Walk On

Name: Ryan Hill
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): JH FUEG (360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: ProFueg
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Most afternoons, late nights, and off and on on weekends
    Favorite Teams: Florida Gators, Jacksonville Jaguars, Pittsburgh Penguins, Tampa Bay Rays
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through other league gaming sites

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in pretty much every sport in an online league. From NHL, Madden, FIFA, NBA, about the only one I haven't played in is Golf.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since I was old enough to hold a controller. I have been playing online since 2004

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would like to say that I am a fair player but also competitive. I don't like to lose but sometimes you just get outplayed. I always prefer getting beat by a better player if they are not constantly trash talking and/or threatening me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am quite a bit younger it seems then most of the group but I don't see this as an issue. I know that jobs and lives come before video games or they should. I think I will also benefit by this by getting some guidance by more experienced gamers.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have read all the rules and guidelines. I don't have any issues they look as if they were worked up on solid grounds.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I used to play soccer every day, I am trying to go pro still. With school and bills its sorta hard but the dream is still alive and well. I am very competitive and video games give me a chance to blow of steam and have a competitive attitude about.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in well. I have been in many online communities and most seem like they are in it for the short term. I like that TSO seems organized well enough that the infrastructure will be around for the long haul.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Obviously the competitive side of it as already discussed. Also hopefully some great games and memorable experience and the ability of having leagues that actually finish. Meet some good guys that maybe one day we will chat with more then just if we have a game, so on and so forth.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? The first thing I would do would be to try and tell my opponent what he is doing wrong and give him a chance to fix it before he gets kicked out or something. If he doesn't I would finish the game then contact the commish with the issue and try to deal with it rationally rather then just right then and now.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? The main one right now is NHL. I also wouldn't mind checking out Madden, or FIFA if you have it.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

application approved.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Nice, only those 2 slip not me ;)