Approved New Member: JHall-22

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JHall-22, Aug 21, 2014.

?

Should Josh Hall be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JHall-22

JHall-22 Walk On

Name: Josh Hall
    Gamertag/PSN: JHall-22
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Anytime really
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    bobjr0526's stream

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    No

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Pretty much my whole life, started when i was a kid. Been playing online since Xbox 360 first came out.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Team Player

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Well i'll be 25 in 3 years so it really doesn't matter much I don't think.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I've always considered myself an easy to get along with type of person. Not too much can really get to me. When I'm on a team I always play like it. For example, on nba 2k when I play with other people I'm usually a point guard that gets my team mates open.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Pretty well, from what I've seen it seems like this is the perfect community for me. Sports based, mature, sim...What more could I ask for? Finally seems like that I may be able to play with people that's not childish.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Having fun and meeting new people

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would tell them that it is against the rules and that it's a warning. If they continued breaking the rules then I would try to record the game/match via PS4's gameplay recording. Then I would save the video to my computer and send it to wherever it should be sent.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    No, I haven't checked the league openings out yet. Not really sure I have a preferred setup, I can run with about anything.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

JHall-22 we have a couple openings in Road 2 Canton -- a PS4 Madden league. Bucs and NE available-- possibly NYG or Saints but those last two are on hold for other users.

3. JHall-22

JHall-22 Walk On

My favorite team is Saints so if possible I'd like to use the saints

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

They are taken, Bucs Giants and San Diego are available.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Application Approved - Welcome to TSO Josh.