New Member: JHeb

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JHeb, Jul 7, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

New Member: JHeb

Name: Joel H.
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): JHeb (360)
    Email: JHeb1973@cox.net
    AIM: JHeb5104
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Evenings (9pm-1am) & Weekends
    Favorite NCAA Team: Oklahoma
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Contacted by Archie Griffin and someone else via PM over at Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Yes-Yes-In a dynasty with "Ultimate R3cruit" for 7 or 8 seasons then started my own so the rules would be more simulation rather than 'anything goes' and so I could control content and make things how I felt they should be.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games since the early to mid-80's (Atari). Slacked off from playing them in high school, joined military then got back into them when I went back to college. Bought me a PS1 and Madden then moved to PS2 now XBox 360. Played online the first time probably in 2002 or so. Dial-up connection. Lame. Really got into online stuff this past Summer (2008) with the online dynasty feature on NCAA 09. Changed my life. Ha...

3. What type of player would you say you are? As in, how good? I'd rate myself a 5 or 6 out of 10. I'm not elite by any stretch of the imagination but I'm good enough to hang with some of the better players. If you meant what type, I'd say I'm def. a "sim" guy. Obviously, if you've seen my site & forums, you know that.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 35, you whipper-snappers!!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes-No

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. Yes, I've looked around but still have more to do. I just want to make sure where I end up has a "site" that keeps up with the same kind of stuff I track on my site (stats, recruits, awards, etc.).

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Hey you.

=]

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Welcome to the site. Usually, one of the admin guys comes by and approves each new application, so you may consider yours approved.

Make yourself at home.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    All leagues will have this.

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Ha, "Hey" to you too...Funny!