Approved New Member: jimjupiter01

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 7, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  2. jimjupiter01

jimjupiter01 Walk On

Sep 7, 2013
    Name: Jim Jupiter
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): JimJupiter01
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Don't have
    Time Zone: Eastern US
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings/Weekends
    Favorite Teams: NFL - NY Giants MLB - NY Mets NHL - NJ Devils FIFA - Barca NBA - Chicago Bulls NCAA - Texas Tech
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Looking around for NCAA leagues

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I've played in a Madden league - TSL and an NCAA league - BFSL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since I was about 8 years old I think. I've been playing online since college - 99/00 or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'd say I'm a very sim player. I actually was voted the most sim player in my madden league by my fellow players (got an anniversary copy of madden 25 for it as well:) )

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I really like it. Generally, I find it's more enjoyable to play people who are around my age, and then possibly a little older. Nothing against the younger guys, I just find the similarity in age produces better gameplay and just a better overall experience.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have. No, no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm 32, living with my girlfriend in New York. We have a 7 and a half month old daughter together. I work full-time as a therapist in a clinic sort of close to where we live.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I'd be a good fit. I'm pretty easy to communicate with and I enjoy playing with and interacting with people who also enjoy the games and online competition.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Great gameplay, good competition. An active and friendly community.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'd think the best way to handle that would be to pause the game right after the rule has been broken and politely let your opponent know that they have broken a rule. After that, depending on how they feel, you guys can decide what should be done to rectify things.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't yet checked out the different leagues. I'm interested mainly in NCAA dynasties. My preferred league setup would be a 12 user online NCAA dynasty.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. jimjupiter01

jimjupiter01 Walk On

Sep 7, 2013
    I was just checking out some of the leagues. I'd be interested in any and all PS3 NCAA dynasties.
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
  5. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

May 28, 2012
    I actually have an opening in The Pride which is an NCAA Dynasty. We play with either our Alma Maters or a school we have the most Pride in...Texas Tech is currently available and were just about to start our 2nd season. Let me know if you would be interested.