Approved New Member: JJphil

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JJphil, Aug 31, 2014.

Should James C Philyaw Jr be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
  2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. JJphil

JJphil Walk On

Aug 31, 2014
    Name: James C Philyaw Jr
    Gamertag/PSN: jjphil03
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Anytime after 5pm est mon-fri anytime on weekends and holidays
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    My buddy Coach_III(Woodrow Blue)

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I just converted to ps4 this madden ran my on leagues before but never could get the help from admins that I hired so I really want to just sit and play some good sim madden as just a player

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Since like 10 and like 8 or more years now

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I'm a sim style player on both ends of the field I like to be respected and I will do the same and just love to play sports games with mature people

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Love the age range

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm 29 I'm on te Cert Team at Hancock State Prison I love in Milledgeville Ga and just love to play games in my spare time and hope I can be apart of this

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I think I will fit in great with the mature players here

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    A good fun experience with all gaming an hopefully meet and make some new online buddies

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I will pause the game and just let him know that he did something against the rules and if possible try to get video evidence but never get in a shouting matchup against him not will I go and break a rule just cause he did and after game is done let the commish know what happen and present any evidence I may have

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Have not looked at any leagues yet I like the lg that my buddy Woodrow blue(Coach_III) is in as the Raiders any set up like that is too my liking

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. Kasper

Kasper Mr. Embolo

Apr 12, 2010
    Welcome JJphil - I cant approve you, but once someone does I have a couple openings in my Ps4 Madden league here on the site- Road 2 Canton. I will keep an eye out for your approval here!
  3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    Application approved. Welcome to TSO James.