New Member: jlmitchell10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by jlmitchell10, Jan 20, 2011.

1. jlmitchell10

jlmitchell10 Walk On

Name: jlmitchell10
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pS3

Email:jlmitchell10@gmail.com
    AIM:N/A
    Time Zone: Central US
    General Availability: Most nights
    Favorite Teams: Wisconsin, Packers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 9 years NCAA Football. Online? Just got started...but I want to get serious.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competative/Realistic

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I believe I am a very mature gamer. Realism is what makes the game worth while. At 24 it is obvious I am younger than the average age but you will see I am mature like the rest of you.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, its all understandable...no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am born and raised in Wisconsin, attended a 4 year college graduating with a Dairy Science degree. I now live in Illinois goin back to school for Accounting. I used to own and operate my own Dairy Farm but recently sold my cows because feed prices were getting to high.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Daily. It all depends on what kind of league I get into.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Fun. Realism. Friendships.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Contact the Commisioner, let him know what happened then let him handle the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes I have. I don't think I am Premier by any means. I'd love to be a part of a non-premier NCAA Football 11 dynasty. Varsity-All-American level preferred but I'm willing to be flexible baseb on realism.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved J. Dairy Science...impressive. Welcome to TSO

3. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Hey man, if interested check out Mac in the USA. We have a couple spots available in both the MAC or Conference USA. We play on modiifed All American sliders

Its a good league thats in season 3 right now...feel free to post in the waiting list forums and we will hook you up if ur interested