Approved New Member: jmgr1920

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by jmgr1920, Oct 21, 2014.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jmgr1920

jmgr1920 Walk On

Name: Manuel
    Gamertag/PSN: jmgr1920
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: I'll play when I have too
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Reddit

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    No, I'm new to this.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Video games 10 years online 6

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    assistant haha I don't want the spotlight I just want everyone to win

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I go to school with guys that are in their 40s, so I know when to be serious and when not to

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    There not much, I play FIFA,I'm an international student I go to school for marine tech. 20 years old, I'm from Panama but next year I'll be from USA. I'm just tryin to be a part of something fun and this looks like it

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I don't talk much but I probably would fitting with someone who watches the MLS

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Great memories and friends

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I'm not sure of corse no one likes a cheater but in all honesty i don't know who or how to report it

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    No I have not but I'm really wanting to join the FIFA league

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

• Like Like x 1
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

approved

3. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Are you interested in FIFA Pro Clubs? We are getting together tonight to play at 9pm est if you want to join us.

If you are, let us know here : https://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/weds-clubs-10-22.113420/