New Member: jneeley07

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by jneeley07, Jul 25, 2009.

1. jneeley07

jneeley07 Guest

New Member: jneeley07

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pSN jneeley07
    Yahoo messenger: jneeley07
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability: evening/night/late night
    Favorite NCAA Team: Texas, Baylor, SMU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

yep, have played in many sim leagues originating off of OS

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Have been playing video games all my life. Have been playing online since ncaa 2006 on ps2 (great game lol)

3. What type of player would you say you are?

sim, a defensive minded player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I think I would get along great, am a mature guy.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Have played college ball for the past two years at a high level but now i'm heading to nursing school this next semester because of injuries, and i just don't have the time. I love playing the ncaa franchise and will buy the new madden this year because of online franchise and they have done a great job on this years title. I'm a big football fan, and just love the atmosphere that the college game brings to the table.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

haven't checked anything out so far, but would love to be a part of other online dynasties
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Application approved.. Welcome to TF! You have been placed in TF: PS TBD 2..

Take a look around let me know if you have any questions.. It looks like there is one slot open for a Pac-10 team.. check out the "Available Teams" thread and post what you want there..