New Member: jnewcomer5

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 10, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome jnewcomer5,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. jnewcomer5

jnewcomer5 Walk On

Name: Jesse "Quint" Newcomer V
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX: EnlightenedSelf
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM: qdiddynew
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Very flexible schedule
    Favorite Teams: Baltimore Orioles, Washington Redskins, Washington Capitals, Oklahoma City Thunder, Fulham FC, Team USA any sport.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden Leagues various locations, been playing online madden leagues for over 3 years now. Most recent league I was in folded from last year, not sure of the website but seemed legit til it folded. Played in a couple Madden league about 3 years ago that were very successful, good commish and great website. Looking forward to finding a solid structure here.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I can remember, been playing online since the very beginnings of Counter-Strike. Once sports games became available they have been my most time consuming game spent online (Especially Fifa, unfortunately I just scratched my disc yesterday)

3. What type of player would you say you are? Strait up sim style player. Can't stand it when I get cheesed into a loss. I am very nice and enjoyable and can have a friendly chat while playing. I don't like to talk smack but if I am on the receiving end of smack talk I can deliver my share.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel like I will fit along very well in this community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. 24 year old college grad as of spring 2010. Working for a labor union now in NorthEast Ohio to try and keep our voice at work and keep fair working conditions for Ohio's middle class. I am a huge sports fan and due to the fact I work in the field and move a lot, I have a lot of alone time which I dedicate very seriously to gaming and online communication.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel I will contribute to this community and can enlighten folks as well as crack a few jokes and try and make some good friends.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Getting to compete in competitive online leagues as well as meeting other dedicated sports gaming fans. Hope to dramatically increase my gaming level after a season or two here.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Ask them why they aren't following the rules. Tell them their 'cheese' will be reported. Finish out the game and hope to beat them while playing strait up. If they have won via cheese and I feel cheated, I would report this to a league commissioner and hope someone with authority will talk to them about their 'breaking of the rules'.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have yet to check out some of the leagues here but will take a look at what's available. Really hoping for a NCAA 2012 dynasty to pop up that uses Teambuilder. Obviously no A+ all 99 teams.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jnewcomer5

jnewcomer5 Walk On

As far as college's go. Huge Penn State Fan, big Pitt fan, any PA schools. And East Carolina and UNC for what it's worth.

4. jnewcomer5

jnewcomer5 Walk On

After looking at the leagues I am open to any league that is willing to have me. Not real keen on playing after midnight though, although would be willing to give it a shot.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TSO Jesse. Thank you for the great app! Your application is approved.

6. jnewcomer5

jnewcomer5 Walk On

Thank you! I look forward to getting into a league and getting to know everyone here!

7. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Another IUP grad?

8. jnewcomer5

jnewcomer5 Walk On

Sure thing, you?

9. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Yes, 2000. Welcome to TSO.

• Like Like x 1
  10. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

11. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

12. jnewcomer5

jnewcomer5 Walk On

Hey guys, I'm already in C2C's non-premier league. It's my understanding I am only aloud to be in 1 league?

13. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

You can be in more than 1, but the "new-member" leagues only want new guys who aren't in leagues. Legendary veterans and C2C don't mind, but The Huddle is new. If you would like to be in a second league, you should apply to join Legendary Veterans. Ultimately it's up to IrishBearcat, our commish.