New Member: joeptc

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Mike E, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

New Member: joeptc

Name: Mike Erickson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox The Vredesbyrd
    Email: miketerickson@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: Nights and Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Browns, Buckeyes, Indians, Cavs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw a post on Operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Just some good leagues on NCAA and Madden.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Started video games with Mario and Zelda. Online for 4 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Conservative, lots of running. Passing if need be.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Similar in that I am married, have a time consuming job as a high school football coach and just the same laid back attitude that most older dudes have.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yep, all looks great!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. 30 years old in March, I am a football coach and athletic coordinator at a school in Texas. I love listening to music and spending time with my coaching buddies and wife.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Id love to get in a solid NCAA dynasty. We had a great one over at operation sports that lasted a few seasons, then it died. I would love to have one that lasts until NCAA 11!

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TF, Mike.

Always good to have another football minded guy on board. Are you a coach in the Lewisville ISD district? I grew up around the Waco area, I think we played a playoff game up close to there one year.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

welcome Mike, i live in Mansfield... cool having a local coach on the site... care to divulge what school? send me a PM with it if you don't want to say to everyone publicly.

4. Brogan

Brogan Guest

Welcome to the site man I am also new here

5. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Not in Lewisville, but close. I'll leave it at that ;)