Approved New Member: Johnnyblaze

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Johnnyblaze, Oct 2, 2014.

?

Should {$fields.Name.value} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Johnnyblaze

Johnnyblaze Walk On

Name: Johnny valarezo
    Gamertag/PSN: Gt: johndawwg
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 7:30pm-11:30pm weeknights
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Fifa forums

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    No

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Video games -since nes
    Online-since ps2

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Calm demeanor i love to help my team win and hate when i screw up

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Im 33 so i think i fit right but wouldnt have a problem at all with anyone older or younger

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Im a married father of 3. Im an electrician and i love my family, video games, and sports. In that order

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Im the calm silent type i think i can fit right in

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Great team play gaming

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Depends on the rule. If it was something that ruined my teams experience playing i would probably report them

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have not done so yet but i am interested in fifa 15 on xbox one at the moment

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

approved

3. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Hey man welcome to the community! We would love to have you on our FIFA Clubs X1 squad Tradition FC. Add me on XBL (nellycuz) and we will get you setup on the squad. We organize nights to play via the forums on here so you will want to check back regularly. I might try to organize a clubs night tonight 10/3, we would love to have you. Again, welcome!

4. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

5. Johnnyblaze

Johnnyblaze Walk On

Awesome!!! Ill add you on xbl right after work. I shud be good to play tonight. So ill see ya then. Oh and thanks this seems like a great community

• Like Like x 1
  6. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Johnny if you want to venture into the league format, the Tradition Futbol League is getting ready to kick off! Check us out in the Tradition Futbol forum!

7. Johnnyblaze

Johnnyblaze Walk On

T
    Thanks man but i think i wanna build up my pro for a while before i get into a league