New Member: JohnnyPhenom

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 30, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome JohnnyPhenom,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. JohnnyPhenom

JohnnyPhenom Walk On

Name:John Stanfield
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pS3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: US Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: afternoons and nights once i get off work
    Favorite Teams: Cowboys, Stars, Longhorns , and the World Champion Dallas Mavericks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: At the midnight release for Madden 12 at a Gamestop

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Only twice, 1st time was NCAA 10, where the commish dropped out after the 3rd week, and last year me and the guys at work in Madden 11, there were only 8 of us and 2 people quit half-way through

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I started out on my parents Atari around age 5 or 6 and have been a proud gamer ever since. Been playing online ever since NFL 2k on the dreamcast

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say, casual, by that I mean I play often and I play for fun. Gaming is how I unwind after work, helps me clear my mind I suppose

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm excited to play with people my own age, mature people seem to be rare in online gaming these days

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and I have no questions, just really excited about the oppertunity.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Not alot to say I suppose, I work, have fun hanging out with my daughter, and when I can't do either of those I'm gaming.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I'll fit nicely, its gonna be cool to get to know others that enjoy playing as much as i do.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? To be part of a community of enthusiastic individuals, who are passionate about gaming, can play fair, and care about making the overall experience fun. If something isn't fun, it isn't worth doing.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I woild inform the individual of what they are doing and I would also the leauge commissioner of the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not looked at all the different leauges yet, I am very interested in anything Madden 12 related, since I just got it at midnight lol. As far as setup, I'm down for anything, I don't care what team, what settings, or if I lose every game, I'm just ready to play in a leauge where everyone doesnt quit before the 1st season ends.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Application approved - welcome to TSO John.

Big D - PS3 Madden guy coming your way.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JohnnyPhenom

JohnnyPhenom Walk On

Thanks, glad to be aboard

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

hey John, thanks for coming out last night... i think i remember you.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On