Denied New Member: Johnson_The_Dude

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Johnson_The_Dude,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Johnson_The_Dude

Johnson_The_Dude Walk On

Name:sorry i dont give my name out over the internet to people i don't trust yet
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS-Johnsonthedude Xbox-Juice on Fire
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:none
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability for User vs User games:745pm or later 3-4 days a week other than that any
    Favorite Teams:49ers, Lakers, Mariners, UW Huskies, Cal Bears, SJ SHARKS, DODGERS, MIKE TYSON
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:EA Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?-NO

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? PLAYING VIDEO GAMES SINCE SUPER MARIO ON NES, ONLINE SINCE XBOX 360 CAME OUT

3. What type of player would you say you are? GENERAL, I PLAY ANYTHING THAT PEAKS MY INTEREST

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? THAT ITS NOT THAT MUCH DIFFERENT

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?NO, AND NO

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

WORK AT A HOSPITAL, GOING TO SCHOOL FOR RADIOGRAPHY, PLAY BASKETBALL, FOOTBALL, DIRT BIKES, BEACH, SUN, ANYTHING OUTSIDE, MOTORCYCLES, STUDY SHARKS FOR FUN

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    BEING ACTIVE
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    NOTHING REALLY ITS VIDEO GAMES, NOT REAL LIFE MAYBE JUST HAVING SOME FUN AFTER A HARD DAY AT WORK NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    TELL THE COMMISH THE SITUATION AND NOTIFY MODS ON BOARD
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I JUST WANT TO DO A LEAGUE I DONT CARE WHERE I FIT I CAN GO 0-16 WHATEVER

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I would suggest reading or at least skimming the rules first before seeking a membership... I also dont see how giving your first name is a big deal.

4. Johnson_The_Dude

Johnson_The_Dude Walk On

why do you need my first name in the first place this is the first forum site i have ever been to that demands you give your name.

tell me the logic in knowing my name, user name is all you need.

im here to play madden not meet up with people outside the internet i dont want to end up a lamp shade

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

tell me the logic in approving your application...

Denied for now

• Like Like x 2
  6. Johnson_The_Dude

Johnson_The_Dude Walk On

i have played on Diablo 3 and they dont make me give my name on forums, Counter strike same thing, Nba2k same thing no real names needed, mass effect no names, black and white, elder scrolls, ect

all you need is my user name

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Your name isn't that big of a deal. You have to read the rules and agree to them. That's non-negotiable.

Are you replying from your phone?

8. Johnson_The_Dude

Johnson_The_Dude Walk On

I looked through all the rules of Madden and General and NO WHERE DOES IT STATE you must give your name or any part of your name in the sign up sheet, if i missed it please let me know but you dont have a rule for it. so it thats what your mad about make a rule for it until then i dont see anywhere in the rules where i need to give my any part of my real name.

9. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

At this point, it is more your attitude and combative nature that has you denied. It says it in the application that we ask your name. But you're right, the name in of itself isn't that big of a deal. But we like to promote community and think of us as a big group of online friends playing games together.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  10. Johnson_The_Dude

Johnson_The_Dude Walk On

i did agree to the rules it said did i have any questions on the rules and i said no. even though the defense rules of mixing up doesnt make sense. in real life if a certain defense is working the coach isn't going to be like oh man we have to mix it up to make it fair, or they can't stop the blitz but we should ease up and not blitz anymore to make it fair, ask Bill Bellick about running up the score, ask Saints about Blitz, ask Denny Green who to Crown. if it works why can't you keep doing it if it shuts them down. im not saying cheese plays im just saying why cant i play a Defense like tampa 2 if someone cant figure out how to beat it.

also for the Main wideouts, sometimes the 3rd, 4th and 5th guys are gonna have targets especially if they blanket the teams 1 or 2. Also there are running backs with 30-50 catches a season and up to 300-600 yards so why can i throw to my back if hes open. dont get me wrong ill try to get my main guy catches but if hes cover im not gonna throw it there and get INT's

11. Johnson_The_Dude

Johnson_The_Dude Walk On

i'm not here to make friends i have enough of those already, plus as bob marley says you don't need friends.

just here for madden if not i'll go somewhere else

12. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

You should probably go somewhere else. The type of experience we offer here isn't consistent with the one you are looking for. Sorry but it's for the best.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    How can you agree to something you said you haven't read?

The rules are there for a reason. Mixing it up is there so that people don't take advantage of an AI issue and run the same blitz effectively every play. Also keeps people from doing the same formation shifts, walking safeties up every play, etc. It's not intended to keep you from running your base defense all the time. Also, this isn't real life. There are things in real football that do not translate to the game. The rules are intended to eliminate gray area.

The wideout rule is because you can't have your #1 corner shadow the guy that's beating you. Additionally, in previous years of the game, people took advantage of slot WRs, HBs and TEs. HBs were notoriously abused in '09 and '10.

The rules are revisited after every game release. I feel like the '13 lineup has eliminated the need for some of these rules.

14. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    12259642.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Johnson_The_Dude

Johnson_The_Dude Walk On

you guys claim to be mature but its obvious from posts from mods your no different from a 12yr old leauge. As for your Rules that are really retarded and your not playing real football its pretty much saying you suck because if you can't stop things then why play online its like adverstising to the rest of online community that you will never be on thier level. I've played in madden tourneys and they dont have stupid rules like this place and didnt have old people who think thier good at madden either

16. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

It's obvious, we deny maybe 1 in 20 applications... you are not a fit here based on the interaction already. Accept that and find another place to play ball.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Hell, less than that nowadays...rare we get em like this it seems

• Like Like x 1
  18. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Yep, we are all terrible and obviously not good enough to compete. Hope you find an awesome league somewhere else were everyone isn't "old" and "sucks".

Peace.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Haha had you got first crack, it would've been "great app, approve, welcome to TSO!" Lol
    :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Did you even read my post where I explained it all to you?

Yeah, we're the inept ones...

21. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I'm not that lenient!

22. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

[​IMG]

23. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I'm locking this before any more of you guys decide to post.

All other inquiries can go to PMs.

• Like Like x 2
  24. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I really thought someone was trolling us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.