New member: JoHud

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JoHud, Dec 1, 2010.

1. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Dec 1, 2010

Name: Randy
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): JoHud XBOX 360
    AIM: NA
    Time Zone: MST
    General Availability: Evenings on week nights, most times on weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys, Boise State Broncos (Yeah, it's been a rough year =P)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Keller

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. I played NCAA 2009 with a good group, and have played madden 2010 and 2011 with the same group.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 30 years, online since warcraft 2 around 1995

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say SIM, although the true meaning of that depends on who you are talking too at the time. I play madden because I enjoy the strategy of football, from breaking down my opponents tendencies to managing my salary cap.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I love it. An intelligent discussion every now and then would be a nice change.

5. Have you read the rules and general game play guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no. I did not see anything in there I cannot adhere too.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I work for a technology company in Boise Idaho. I also own and have been building custom poker tables for around 5 years. I am married with no kids. I enjoy Poker, Madden, Backbreaker (Love this game!), and love playing sports IRL as well.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active. My activity will be dictated by the overall maturity of my peers. It seems like you guys do a pretty good job of screening apps so that should help greatly.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? To play with a good group of players that can win and lose with some class.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Best way would be too pause the game and establish voice com. Then express my concern and ensure he is aware he broke the rules and then together work it out. If he just flat out breaks them and doesn’t care, I guess play it out and report him. I have a hava and try to record most of my games.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Right now just Kellers Madden league.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    @JoHud Nice app "johooooood" haha. Welcome to TSO man, hope you like it here.

@Emmdotfrisk Hook us up!

FYI, I never knew your name was Randy. I always assumed you were Joe, lol.
  3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Feb 24, 2009
    JoHud if you are interested in NCAA we have a spot open in the Night Owls, Big 12 spot. Seems like you would be a good fit being in the MTS as we are geared for the West Coast or late night players.
  4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved. Welcome to TF Randy!
  5. JoHud

JoHud Walk On

Dec 1, 2010
    Thanks man, I am looking forward to it!