New Member: Jon Carroll

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 26, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Jon Carroll,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Jon Carroll

Jon Carroll Walk On

Name: Jon Carroll
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): (PS3 - cazz112)
    Email: Jon_Carroll1987@hotmail.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: GMT - London
    General Availability: Most evenings and weekends
    Favorite Teams: Tottenham Hotspurs FC, Philadelphia Eagles, Michigan Wolverines
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Googling around for Tiger Woods 2012 updates and tournaments and stumbled accross you guys :)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yeah, played in a Tiger Woods tour a year or 2 back, the Clam Chowder tour i believe it was called. Played in a Pro Evolution Soccer (Winning Eleven) league as well, forget the name.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since i was about 5 years old. Online about 12 years ago.. Delta Force 1 on the PC was my first real online experience. Good times.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual and competitive, i love my sports games. But i like to try my hand at everything.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I don't have a problem with it at all. Im used to interacting with people of all ages, older and younger.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yep, im fine with it. No concerns or problems.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. From the UK, just outside London. I play lots of sports, Football and Golf are my strongest. I like making a commitment to games and projects and i hope to be around on this tour for a long time too.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Hopefully very. If active means playing, participating and communicating etc, then yeah, very.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Hope to find a reliable, competitive and friendly tour with like-minded people / gamers.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would try to gather or provide evidence of the infrigement and then refer it ASAP to the commisioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Tiger Woods 2012 and Madden are the most appealing to me.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

great job.. someone will check it shortly

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved, Welcome to TSO Jon. GL in TWG

6. Jon Carroll

Jon Carroll Walk On

Thank you. Appreciate it.