Approved New Member: Joseph Mitchell

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 7, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Joseph Mitchell,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Joseph Mitchell

Joseph Mitchell Walk On

Name: Joseph Mitchell
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox, xx MrMongoose
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Litemasta - Skype
    Time Zone: GMT
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evening/weekends
    Favorite Teams: Manchester United
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? None!

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games since I was 4, online since I was 11

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive, one who couldn't care less for single player, multiplayer is what it's all about.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age is just a number, as long as the folk are easy to get along with that's all that matters.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm here mainly for Tiger Woods tournaments and any sort of simulation difficulty club, the people who play on amateur confuse me, the game is boring and repetitive when played at low difficulty...

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Fine, I was in a country club for tiger woods but for some reason i've been kicked when I went on today... Maybe I should of messaged them first. Oops.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? tiger woods fun! And maybe try my hand at some racing games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Report the person, try to get some form of evidence. And probably be slightly annoyed about it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't check any out actually but i'll have a looksie.

3. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    bamagrad here is one of your mystery guys.

You got kicked out of the club because you have to be member of this site to be part of our tour.

Can you tell us what you mean about the whole single / multiplayer thing ?

Also you said you are competitive , so what you going to do if you finish 20 shots behind the leader after the first tournament you play?

4. Joseph Mitchell

Joseph Mitchell Walk On

Yeah I realised when I got kicked it would be something like that.

I've never been a fan of singleplayer games, AI isn't anywhere near good enough to compete with humans, its either play on a difficulty where you walk all over them or play them and they never make any mistakes... Plus the feeling of besting another person after a hard fought game is much better. There's a few games I can play alone but they just tend to be things that you can measure and beat yourself on, like Dirt 3 track times and tiger woods shooting your best score on a course.

If I lost a tournament by a fair bit I wouldn't be fussed, unless I played awful and finished like 15 over I'd just be annoyed at myself. It happened yesterday, I played my brother and friend in a ranked game on muirfield and finished ten over because I played so bad... It's all a laugh in the end though.

5. Joseph Mitchell

Joseph Mitchell Walk On

Also since Xbox got the party chat feature the social aspect of Xbox had totally died! I'm hoping I can go into the club chat channel and actually meet some new folk to play with.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved. Get with Vlad.

7. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    whoa easy there buddy,I'm in a committed and happy relationship (she allows me all the TW and TV I can handle) :D

• Like Like x 1