Approved New Member: Josh Barnes

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 12, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Josh Barnes,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

Name: Josh Barnes
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): preachamane (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Have to create a new AIM account. Skype – Joshua.daniel.barnes. Twitter - @preacha_mane
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Free on weekends and any week night after 6:30 P.M. central (minus special occasions of course).
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys, Memphis Grizzlies, and Atlanta Braves.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Have only done Madden leagues – have used League Daddy and join various random leagues that never stay afloat, which is why I am here.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Have been playing video games since the old school Nintendo days and online since 04-05

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual gamer except when it comes to Madden. Madden is the one game I buy year in and year out and play year round. As far as gameplay/style – I am a sim style Madden player. Love a good “chess” match when it comes to Madden.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Obviously I am a few years below your average age, but I do not anticipate any problems with that. Age is only a number when everyone has a common interest in mind (quality discussions and quality, competitive, lasting leagues).

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Clicked on the link several times, but kept getting an error message. Will continue to try.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. 25 years old from Nashville, TN. Currently working in Minor League Baseball as an Account Executive. Played college football (TE) and baseball (RHP).

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? From everything I can tell – like a charm!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Most importantly I’m looking for a place to partake in quality discussions about football/Madden. Along with that, I want to be a part of a sim league that last. Love playing fantasy football and franchise mode because it allows everyone to play the role of GM, which is why I’m most interested/looking forward to being in a league that last year round.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Continue to play the game and finish it out. If it was something that only happened once or twice during the game, I send a message afterwards letting them know that is against league rules. If it is something that continually happens throughout the course of the game then I shoot a message to the commish giving them a heads up, and let them handle from there.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Have not checked out leagues in depth yet - wanted to get approved before I got my hopes up too much. Answer to question fits well here for what I am looking for.

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Welcome to TSO, Josh. One of the TSO admin staff will review your TSO application for approval. If your TSO application is approved, feel free to head on over to the Quality Simulation Football forum to check out our Madden league once your officially TSO approved! If you're interested in our league, feel free to complete one of our league applications to join. We have already named 28 members and will be looking to name four more by this weekend at the latest!

Doug aka CHUNKNESS
    Recruiter
    Quality Simulation Football

@LtJustice
    @Michael Overman

4. Josh Barnes

Josh Barnes Walk On

Thanks Doug (Chunkness)! I checked out Quality Simulation Football and would definitely be interested in joining if my TSO application is approved. If/when this occurs I will apply for QSF. In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions or need anything else.

• Like Like x 1
  5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I can handle this Chunk!! JK!!

Approved and Welcome to tso!!

• Like Like x 1