New Member: Josh Gregory

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 19, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Josh Gregory,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Josh Gregory

Josh Gregory Walk On

Name: Josh Gregory
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: youngmoney479
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Whenever
    Favorite Teams: Arkansas & Miami
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: EA Sports Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 16 years, 4 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? competitive just like to have fun and realistic enviroment

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that its goin to be really fun

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, and nope no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in Arkansas, I've been playing NCAA football games for about 8 years now. I like to mess around with the sliders to make it more realistic. I really dont like when u blow teams out lol kinda gets on my nerves. But nonetheless im competitive but like to have fun.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Very nicely. It seems that you all are very mature players which will make this a fun atmosphere to play in.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A lot of a better player

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would find the right forum on here and let you guys know whats goin on.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? i actually checked out the BCS Chaos but im not to sure if theres openings or not.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved Josh, welcome to TSO

JerzeyReign

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Welcome to TSO boss! I'm the commish of BCS Chaos and we do have an opening at this time. But we're currently a premier league which means its a 'site supporter only' type online dynasty. One year membership is $12 and it opens a lot of different things around here. If you decided to become a site supporter we'd love to have you. For more information check the link below. If you decide to become a site supporter feel free to tag me in this post (by putting a '@' before JerzeyReign) and you could begin immediately.

Premier member info:

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tradition-football-membership.12570/

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Awesome sale J! :)

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Woooo pig sooooie

Only bad thing about this app is your also a Miami fan! Welcome to TSO man. I live in searcy Arkansas. If you know where that is