New Member: JoshuaAdam88

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Gyrene76, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

New Member: JoshuaAdam88

Name: Joshua Evans
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Gyrene76 (XBL)
    Email: marine4Christ88@gmail.com
    AIM: (n/a)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Noon to Night
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee Vols
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)?

I've played NCAA 2010 on XBOX, and a failing one on NCAA 2011 on XBOX.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing video games since I was four years old. My dad was in the Marine Corp and every morning at 4 a.m. he woke me up and I played Mario.

I've been playing online since PS2: specifically NCAA and SOCOM 2 were my starters.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'm a very competitive player, but not an immature or divisive player. I enjoy strong competition with a lot of communication. I not only enjoy winning, but the challenge and friendship. (not trying to go all sentimental, I have a beautiful wife at home that takes care of the lonliness :) )

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am 22 years old, but I am married, possess a degree in political science, and I work for the Department of Homeland Security, so I feel I definitely have a high level of discipline and maturity and commitment will not be an issue.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

none

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

My dad was in the Marine Corp growing up and I moved all over the country. I am the oldest of eight children (no my family does not oppose contraception). I graduated high school and went to Tennessee Tech University. I met my wife there and we got married in 6 months. I graduated there magna cum laude and no work for DHS.

I've been playing NCAA since 2002 and I used Nebraska and ran option. Their FB was rated 99 and I loved that triple option.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Hopefully very involved. I want to find a great league, or be the commish of one. Either way, I came here for highly committed and competitive players.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Structure and compliance to a fun, yet active league.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I talk to him first and try to iron it out. Hopefully, that situation does not arise, but if it does I will try to take the most mature course necessary.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

2. Gyrene76

I meant to answer the last question...

I am interested in a NCAA league. I've not found a specific league yet, but I've not searched that hard yet. First, wanted to get accepted and situated.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Josh. I appreciate the lack of anonymity in your username haha. Shaunlmason and you should be buddies.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gyrene76

lol, sounds good.

However, my last name isn't posted, so that's a little better right?