New Member: JQwon13

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JQwon13, Apr 18, 2010.

1. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

New Member: JQwon13

Name: JQwon
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): JQwon13 Xbox
    Email: Jag2824@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: After work
    Favorite Teams: OU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Commisioner

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I came out of the womb playing video games

3. What type of player would you say you are? A P.I.M.P.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? This is an online forum for guys playing video games...I have to really doubt the "maturity" of this community

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I can't read

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a capricorn. I enjoy long walks on the beach and changing myself for the woman I love...

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Enough to get the job done...Maybe post some sexy pics

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Lack of a social life?

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Hunt that mother fucker down...

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? No.

• Like Like x 2
  2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

fuck my life

3. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Your 2010 Hard4Yards lineup!

4. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Thanks for giving us a shot TF. It's been great!

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application denied.

JQwon,

Even though you are a member of an existing dynasty that has come over, you are still required to fill out an application to join this community. This isn't a website that you are accustomed to. We don't just 'host' leagues here. There are plenty of other websites for that...

This is a community of sim, mature gamers. Each league is monitored to ensure that it is maintaining a level of sim gameplay, among other things. We agreed to bring Hard4Yards over because Dylan and I agreed that Hard4Yards lined up with the expectations held here at TF.

I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt that you were joking and/or being sarcastic. I'll review your app again when you can edit your responses.

~ Drifter

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

we need to keep this app and reference it in our Welcome to TF post... it's like the mona lisa of what not to put in your application. It's a literal work of art....

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

eeehhh....its not even that humorous.

8. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I was thinking the samething. Great 1st impression

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

J-Kwon in the club gettin tipsy.....

10. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Agreed.....

Complete baller.....I can see him now being a PIMP in da club

[​IMG]

11. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

This site could very much entertain me... I think Nikpin and myself can help bring a new flavor to the forums

AIM:
    Favorite Teams: OU

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? When I started playing video games, you had to blow in them to get em to work.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Well after back to back losing seasons in our dynasty, i'd say not a very good one... But my program can promise recruits the months of December and January off...No bowl game necessary

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I still can't bring myself to answer this question seriously... How much maturity is needed for video games? Imma do me, you do you...

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read and analyzed very thoroughly... I'll re-read just to make sure I have no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I highly doubt you want to get to know me...

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Not very. I'll try to avoid poisoning this community as little as possible. I only plan on posting inside our own dynasty's threads

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? The ability to read the all-conference lists that Dylan posts every season. I'm easily entertained...

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I go cry to Dylan like a bitch

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? No.

12. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I think you have mixed up the definition of immaturity and flavor in this sentence here..

You may not be used to being inside a mature forum.. But we expect our users to hold themselves to a higher standard than most.. I have better things to do in my day then read a bunch of scrambled immature posts.. SO if you don't truly understand this reason -- then you don't belong on TF

If you are given the chance to try this app again.. Make sure to lose the sarcasm this time..

13. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

or you can make things extremely difficult on your commish and league members as they try to figure out how the hell a guy like you gets approved to play at a site like this.

14. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Lol @ g-unit...man where do u get this stuff from .....lmao

15. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

Go back to where you came from!!!!!

16. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Nah seriously man....you might wanna take your app serious..because this one hellla a great place to play..I also the noticed all the good outside od's are coming here too..so if you want a great game experience..I would ease up on all the jokes for now

17. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Dude this isn't VSN and no where near that level

18. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I'm a legit member of our dynasty. I play by the rules and I do my part. As for the forums, I find the questions/application to be a little silly for online video games. Especially considering the amount I will post is going to be very minimal.

19. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Like it or not.. We keep the Apps filed, and appreciate when people actually take the effort to complete them, whether they are posting all the time, or staying in their own little niche. Down the road, you may decide that this place isn't too bad, and contribute posts to some of the other forums.

Regardless, you still need to have an approved app to play in your league that has transferred over here. This is your last chance to get it right.

20. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Here's the point. If you've ever interviewed people for a job this is what you do, then you gage their response. If the person blows it off, acts like a fool, or attempts to justify his abstention or ignorance to the question, then you now have seen a glimpse of what the guys made of.

Like it or not, maturity is needed to organize and have a solid league. Maturity does not mean you can't play games, cuss at someone in a joking manner, or act like a fool. Maturity means that you know when to play games, cuss at someone in a joking matter, or act like a fool, and when to buck up and act like an adult.

21. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

AIM:
    Favorite Teams: OU & Florida State

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? When I started playing video games, you had to blow in them to get em to work. Online for around 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm active. I play when I can. I don't know what "sim player" means, but I play by the rules.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I don't believe there will be any problems.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read through briefly, no questions at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm from Dallas, and I work during the day so I do all my playing at night or weekends. Any time spent on the forum would be mostly during the day to entertain myself while at work.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Probably not one of the more active members.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Just the ability to communicate within my dynasty

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I go cry to Dylan like a bitch- I was actually serious on this one. I would go tell Dylan like I have in the past when some Dbag was running quarter defense and using run commit.

22. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Dude this a serious site with serious mature people who put a lot of time into it. We like to have fun just like anyone else but at the same time this is not intended for the unmature people who can't fill out the app the right way

23. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

3rd try is a charm, phew.

24. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Thinks an application Is a joke and will posting very minimal on the forums..... Nice

25. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Thanks for the support Fuzzy, haha. Ya gotta make an entrance...