New Member: jsmall28

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by jsmall28, Jan 12, 2010.

1. jsmall28

jsmall28 Walk On

New Member: jsmall28

Name: Jack Small
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 philliesphan47
    Email: biggiesmall28@hotmail.com
    AIM: biggiesmall28
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Weekdays: 5-10 PM, all days weekends
    Favorite Teams: Philadelphia Eagles, Penn State Nittany Lions, Philadelphia Phillies
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: jms493's videos on youtube

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in online dynasties on NCAA since its conception last year, and immediately fell in love.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was very little, around 5 or 6. Online for about 2 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I play as sim as possible. Punt on 4th, no similar playcalling or glitches.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I realize that I am a lot younger than most of the members, but I don't feel that will be an issue. I've always been told I'm a little mature, if that counts.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well, I am a 16 year old boy living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I go to a pretty good school where I am a junior and am very much looking forward to graduating. I will probably go to Penn State, and that prospect is just amazing for me.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? It all looks good. The ODs I have been a part of have fallen apart due to poor organization, but I can see that will not be an issue here!

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Jack, welcome to TF.

Application approved.

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hey Jack.. Thanks for getting an app filled out. We are working on getting the new guys placed here shortly. I will update you once we can get you guys up and running

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Hey Jack,

Just sent you a PM about a league opening... Make sure to check your inbox and get back to me soon..

5. jsmall28

jsmall28 Walk On

I got your PM and sent you one back. I happily accept! Again, thanks for the offer!

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Welcome to TF....Glad to see another PSU supporter...I seem to be the only one...

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

(y)(y)

8. jsmall28

jsmall28 Walk On

Hey man, hope this isn't too weird...but I kinda like stalked your videos. lol, they were just really good and they were always in good quality. Logan Thomas was probably the best TE I've ever seen!!! And whenever Ju-Ju Clayton would make a mistake and "JUJU NOOOO!!!" would come up, I died, lol.

Sorry if that was too creepy, lol.

9. jsmall28

jsmall28 Walk On

Don't worry, man. PSU will win it all soon enough, then EVERYONE will be a fan...hopefully

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Then one of our members...controllerabuser...will be a PSU fan..he likes to jump bandwagons a lot...he went from a Minnesota supporter...to an LSU fan..now he is feeling Texas...sooo we'll see. He likes to keep it kinda shaded...not the greatest team...but one that can contend..

11. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

jsmalls28 is now the newest member of...

CIVIL WAR!

[​IMG]

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Good luck small!

My videos are out there to watch and enjoy my dynasty. More coming soon!