Approved New Member: Jtowndawgs5

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 19, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Jtowndawgs5,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Jtowndawgs5

Jtowndawgs5 Walk On

Name: Kameron
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox Jtowndawgs5
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype- Cookid28
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 6 PM during week. anytime on weekend
    Favorite Teams: St.Louis Rams Miami Hurricanes
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Friends were talking about different leagues.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NBA 2k11 & 12 . NCAA Football 10 11 12 13. Madden 11 12 13
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    10 years. 4 years online
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Competitive and respectable
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    It doesn't bother me. It's all about if you can play.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    yes. no questions
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I like to play football games. i love football with a passion
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I feel like I will fit in great.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A good Competitive league
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would tell the commissioner of the league as soon as possible.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I want a league that is very active

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Given your age, could you give more detail in your answers please?

4. Jtowndawgs5

Jtowndawgs5 Walk On

Name: Kameron
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox Jtowndawgs5
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype- Cookid28
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 6 PM during week. anytime on weekend
    Favorite Teams: St.Louis Rams Miami Hurricanes
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Friends were talking about different leagues.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    10 years. 4 years online
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    It doesn't bother me when it comes to age, It's all about if you can play or not.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, i feel it makes the leagues more competitive and legit.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I like to play football games. i love football with a passion
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I feel like I will fit in great. The people on this site love games just as i do.
    A good, competitive league.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I want a league that is very active and lasts for more than a season.

5. Jtowndawgs5

Jtowndawgs5 Walk On

Is that better?

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

not really... you need to expound on your answers man. We have not had much luck with guys your age understanding what this site is about. Tell us more about yourself in a meaningful way and give thoughtful answers to the questions or this will likely not get approved.

7. Jtowndawgs5

Jtowndawgs5 Walk On

10 years. 4 years online
    It doesn't bother me when it comes to age, It's all about if you can play or not.
    Yes, i feel it makes the leagues more competitive and legit.
    I like to play football games. I am in high school. Ive been playing football for 9 years.
    I feel like I will fit in great. The people on this site love games just as i do.
    A good, competitive league.
    I want a league that is very active and lasts for more than a season.

I understand if I don't get approve. I am just looking for a good sim league. These leagues seem to be legit.

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Kameron,

I'm approving your app but let ii be a warning that b/c of your age you are not gonna have much room for immaturity on the site.

Welcome to TSO...Kid :)

9. Jtowndawgs5

Jtowndawgs5 Walk On

Thanks man :)