New Member: jtthirtyfour

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 17, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome jtthirtyfour,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. jtthirtyfour

jtthirtyfour Walk On

Name: Jon
    Gamertag/PSN: jtthirtyfour (xbox 360)
    Email: jtthirtyfour@gmail.com
    AIM: jtthirtyfour (rarely on...but i can be)
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: depends...work schedule varies widely but mostly available mornings, pacific time
    Favorite Teams: UCLA and Hawaii
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: google search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Played in a few way back in the day with Madden 2002 on the PC, none since then.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Probably about 10 years, although mostly madden on the PC until I bought a console last summer (mainly for NCAA football). Played a little online when I first got the game, and recently got back into it.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Pretty average in terms of skill. I play as realistic as possible as I have experience playing and coaching ball, work schedule won't allow me to coach right now so NCAA football is my thing. I am a huge fan of HS and NCAA football so I try to play like you see on Fridays and Saturdays.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I believe that I'm pretty close to that grouping in terms of age and would fit in just fine.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes and no questions. All looks good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well as said before I'm a fan of the game of football 1st, enjoyed playing it, got into coaching for a little bit, and enjoy watching it and reading about it. I work as an AV tech doing mostly lighting and video for events, so I'm pretty good with technology and I guess video games combines those two things.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

My work is very seasonal, so I know there will be certain times of the year when I'm only available at odd hours of the day, and others when my days will be free, but I think overall I'll be able to put in a lot to the community. As far as video games play I don't really do much other than NCAA football.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Good environment to play NCAA football online in a fair and competitive fashion.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Finish the game, let the opponent know, and let the commish know.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Not yet still trying to figure out all the different forums and stuff...if anyone knows of any league openings let me know. :)

3. pnc

pnc Walk On

once your approved there are openings in our overdrive dynasty. You can pick any team but clemson, temple, ohio st, pittsburgh, kentucky, penn st. and georgia.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Georgia is now availabe in overdrive. Let me know if u would like in.

5. jtthirtyfour

jtthirtyfour Walk On

Yeah, i'm interested, once i get approved. I'd like to take UCLA and see if i can do a better job with them than slick rick.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Jon!

7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Ill send u an invite later tonight.