New Member: Juan S.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by juanchoCT14, Dec 7, 2010.

1. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

Hi all,
    not sure who the commish is and if there is a specific thread for new members (I browsed around and couldnt find it) - i'm looking into an online league and came across this forum through my buddy greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg :)....we played together on an online league a couple of yrs ago called the UMFL before PS3 came out...i couldnt make the switch to ps3 at that point so was left w/o madden which sucked BUT just got a brand new ps3 and looking for a league to be a part of - not sure if you have any current openings but would love to be a part of this league - let me know if you need further info from me. I already signed up to use this forum and filled out the required application and it was approved.

Thanks,

-Juan

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hey Juan.

I'm at work so I can't do copy/paste of URLs for the forums, but the sticky that starts with "Everything OMFL" is where you would paste an application. I believe the first post has the basic app that you would fill in and then you would be on the waiting list.

Also, just as an FYI, we are a premier league. So if you were to get into the league, within 2 weeks (I think) you would have to sign up for a premier league membership to the Tradition Sports Forums. It's 12 bucks to sign up for 1 year.

Good luck and hope to see you on the forums more!

3. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

FOUND IT! thanks for the info man...i will fill out the application tonight - thanks for the heads up on the fee, no worries about that - for online madden, i'm willing to pay $12!!!

thanks again

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

No problem. Hope the waiting list treats you well. :)

5. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

He is a huge cheeser I wouldn't let him in at all!! :p

haha just kidding EL