1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: Juan S.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by juanchoCT14, Dec 7, 2010.

1. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

Hi all,
    not sure who the commish is and if there is a specific thread for new members (I browsed around and couldnt find it) - i'm looking into an online league and came across this forum through my buddy greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg :)....we played together on an online league a couple of yrs ago called the UMFL before PS3 came out...i couldnt make the switch to ps3 at that point so was left w/o madden which sucked BUT just got a brand new ps3 and looking for a league to be a part of - not sure if you have any current openings but would love to be a part of this league - let me know if you need further info from me. I already signed up to use this forum and filled out the required application and it was approved.

Thanks,

-Juan

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hey Juan.

I'm at work so I can't do copy/paste of URLs for the forums, but the sticky that starts with "Everything OMFL" is where you would paste an application. I believe the first post has the basic app that you would fill in and then you would be on the waiting list.

Also, just as an FYI, we are a premier league. So if you were to get into the league, within 2 weeks (I think) you would have to sign up for a premier league membership to the Tradition Sports Forums. It's 12 bucks to sign up for 1 year.

Good luck and hope to see you on the forums more!

3. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

FOUND IT! thanks for the info man...i will fill out the application tonight - thanks for the heads up on the fee, no worries about that - for online madden, i'm willing to pay $12!!!

thanks again

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

No problem. Hope the waiting list treats you well. :)

5. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

He is a huge cheeser I wouldn't let him in at all!! :p

haha just kidding EL