Approved New Member: juice 2142

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 17, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome juice 2142,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. juice 2142

juice 2142 Walk On

Whats up fellas. I'm 27 years old and a sports fan (obviously), from Wisconsin found this place while looking for leagues. Not sure how i have missed this place after so many years! I usually hang around OS site, so it will take some time for me to adjust my browsing habits over here. I play a ton of Madden and NCAA. I play diamond dynasty in the show, but no online leagues. Not sure if anyone has heard of the DDMC Madden league, but I'm been in that league the past 5 years. That's a Madden cash league, which can cause people to stray from the sim style. In all honest, just looking for another site to check into people sports gaming and strategy. Strategy and gameplay is what i live for. I'll be looking to join a NCCA dynasty this year. Let me know if people have some openings. I'd prefer a league with lower rated teams.

3. juice 2142

juice 2142 Walk On

Name: David Bartsch
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Juice 2142 (xbox) Juice2142(ps3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 7pm central
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys, Chi Cubs, Wisconsin Badgers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: OS member
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    -Answered that above. Played in DDMC league (Madden for 5+ years). Several others with friends.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I'm 27. Been playing sports games online since i was 18. Played shooters online before that.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I'm definitely a sim player. Like applying real life coaching and strategy into online games.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm 27, college educated, and engaged, so I can probably relate to a lot of what the rest of the community experiences.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, and no concerns.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Work for a comptuer software company. Try and stay active with sports when I can. Mostly golf now though, but still play sand volleyball league, softball league, and a flag football league.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Since I work in computer software, I am by a computer 50+ hours a week. Easy to stay connected through forums and cell phone.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Finding a group of guys with similar interests to game with.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Pauser game and remind player of the rules. If it continues, i write down scenrio that happened and about the time. Check replay after game and take a pic/video with my phone. Send that onto commish for ruling. Finish the game out more importantly. Trust in commish for fair ruling if it decides the game against me.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I'm mostly looking for an NCCA league. I already play in a Madden league elsewhere. Don't like to play in more than one dynasty per game. I'd also like to find guys who casually play NHL.

• Like Like x 2
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome David, application approved.

• Like Like x 1
  5. juice 2142

juice 2142 Walk On

Appreciate it. Looking forward to participating in the community.