New Member: Juice1432

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Juice1432, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Juice1432

Juice1432 Walk On

Jul 6, 2010
    New Member: Juice1432

Name: James
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Juice1432 (XBOX)
    AIM: juice1432
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Nights and Sundays
    Favorite Teams: UNC, USC, WVU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: ouspoknpoet (member)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Never, this will be my first experience and I am excited.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Have been playing video games since high school. I have never played in an online league, but I played Halo 3, Madden, NCAA Football, MLB 2k10 online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a fair player who hates people who cheat or use exploitations (cheese). I use online gaming to have fun and to challenge myself. I just want good competition.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? As I am 24, I don't think that this will be a problem. I have a full-time job and use gaming to relax after work. I feel that many other players here are in the same situation

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the guidelines and don't have any questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a head men's college lacrosse coach in PA. I love sports and sporting games. NCAA Football is my favorite game, followed by Madden, Halo 3, and right now I am enjoying MLB2K10.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active, as I am currently in the Working Man's League.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Have my first online dynasty experience be everything that I hope it will. The Working Man's League is all about sim, and I am really looking forward to it.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would report to a moderator here, and also to my league commisioner. The reason I signed up for the Working Man's League is to have an enjoyable gaming experience. Anyone breaking the rules should be kicked out.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I am a part of the Working Man's League and can't wait to start posting there. My team is Army and we have a TON of work to do.
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved James. Welcome to TF. Trent Steelman will lead you to the promise land with Army!