New Member: JuJuB34N18

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 13, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome JuJuB34N18,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. JuJuB34N18

JuJuB34N18 Walk On

Name: Julian
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):JuJuB34N18(xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:none
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:allday
    Favorite Teams:Florida Gators
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:a friend online

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    No
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    since i was little and for about 4 or 5 years now
    3. What type of player would you say you are? competitive player that plays fair and realistic

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    thats fine ive played with people that are older than me online before
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    yes i have and no concerns at all
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I live in florida and a huge sports fanatic and love playing video games
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    i see myslef fitting in just fine, im a friendly outgoing person
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    maybe to join some leagues
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    i would handle it in a calm manner and i would let the person know what he did wrong and then contact the league commisioner
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?No i have not

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

those are pretty bare bones answers... can you expound on 5-6-7 ?

4. JuJuB34N18

JuJuB34N18 Walk On

Name: Julian
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):JuJuB34N18(xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:none
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:allday
    Favorite Teams:Florida Gators
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:a friend online

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    No
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    since i was little and for about 4 or 5 years now
    3. What type of player would you say you are? competitive player that plays fair and realistic

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    thats fine ive played with people that are older than me online before
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    yes i have and no concerns at all. i read the rules some are a little bit much but ill follow them even though i dont agree with some of them
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I live in florida and a huge sports fanatic and love playing video games, i went to the same high school as tim tebow
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    i see myslef fitting in just fine, im a friendly outgoing person, idk what else to say on this one im new to this
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    maybe to join some leagues
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    i would handle it in a calm manner and i would let the person know what he did wrong and then contact the league commisioner
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?No i have not

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

question... why would you want to play at a site where you don't agree with some of the rules?

6. JuJuB34N18

JuJuB34N18 Walk On

i didnt say i dont agree with them, theres just alot but im gonna follow them

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Go back and read what you wrote...

8. JuJuB34N18

JuJuB34N18 Walk On

oh haha whoops my bad im gonna follow them i follow all rules that are set in leagues and dynasties

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved, tentatively.

Please adhere to all rules, otherwise your time here will be limited.

10. JuJuB34N18

JuJuB34N18 Walk On

im confused now. u want me to do what

11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

we want you to be a good upstanding member of the site and enjoy your stay for a long while... just keep your nose clean and have fun.

• Like Like x 1