Approved New Member: Julius Young

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 18, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Julius Young,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Julius Young

Julius Young Walk On

Feb 18, 2014
    Name: Julius Young
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): x-JBEAST(PSN)

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

General Availability for User vs User games:Actually I work from home so my availability is pretty open

Favorite Teams: NFL: Indianapolis Colts NBA: Golden State Warriors MLB:Washington Nationals

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I read about it in a post on

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes I have NBA 2k14 League on Operation Sports but I quit because they kept restarting the league and really no one wasn't active

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I been playing since I was in my teens 13 years ago . Online since ps2 madden 08 with my friends

3. What type of player would you say you are? I try to play like real life sports but also have fun playing

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm in that age group I believe that I could get along with others my age

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read them it's a lot but I respect them and I can follow them

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. My name is Julius Young Originally from Fontana Cal. But I live in Henderson, Nevada for the pass 2 years I love sports and sport games I have a wife and 2 kids. I play adult flag football for the Avengers (starting QB)

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Close friends tell me I'm a very cool but quiet person and I believe I could fit into the TSO environment very well

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A fun but SIM league in Madden and make new friends to play other games on the free time

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Pause the game inform him about the rule he/she broke and report it to the commish and continue on playing our game

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I just started looking but I haven't look in to it much yet. But I'm really interested in an Active Madden League
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    Welcome Julius, application approved.
    • Like Like x 1

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    Welcome Mr. Young. Feel free to check out Quality Simulation Football if you haven't already. ;)