Approved New Member: jusblaze09

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 22, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome jusblaze09,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. jusblaze09

jusblaze09 Walk On

Name: Justin
    PSN: jusblaze09
    Twitter: @JustinTrenellTime Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Most weeknights, weekends vary depending on when I have to work
    Favorite Teams: Michigan, Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers, Pistons, Lakers, Red Wings, Man City
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: The mentions from OS and TGT as well as following Dave Searles back from when he was still using OS heavy.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I've played in leagues for NCAA and Madden over on OS as well as with a group of friends

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing video games since I was 3 (I remember sitting in my grandfather's basement playing Super Mario on the original Nintendo). As far as playing online, I started about 4 years ago when the actual Online Dynasty mode came around.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'm a casual sim-style player. I won't lie and say I'm not competitive, but it's more about having fun with a group of guys who can challenge me (which is the main reason I started playing online since my brothers were no longer living at home). As long as I feel like my opponent didn't try to take advantage of the system, I don't have a problem with the outcome of the game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

As a 21-year-old I know the things I'm going to want to do in my free time will be different than what the average population will do with theirs. I feel that I don't go out as much as someone else my age does. I maybe go out 2-3 Thursdays or Fridays a month and sometimes the odd Saturday. I don't really like putting myself in positions where trouble could happen.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Read them, no questions this way.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm from Detroit and I attend Wayne State University. I hope to finish my degree in Broadcast Journalism by December 2013. I have my own radio show during the main school year on the campus online radio station, WAYN Radio. I'm 1/2 Jamaican thanks to my father. One thing I think I was blessed with is the amount of people I actually know playing in the NFL/NCAA. Two of my stepbrothers (one on my mom side, one on my dad's) played RB at University of Cincinnati and Middle Tennessee State University. I went to high school with two University of Michigan players, and another player who just graduated from Ball State. Thanks to my brother who played at UC, I met Nick Perry when they played together in High School and Isaiah Pead when he got to UC (Pead is like family to us). If there's one thing I do probably too much of, it's tweeting. That's probably my only vise.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I'm not one who wants to cause problems with people over video games. I'll not going to come in and think I'm better than everyone, just adding to the conversation peacefully and helping strengthen the PS3 side of things over here.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

I hope that I can find an OD/OF (and hey any other online leagues for any other sports games I might pick up) that keeps the game fun for me, because at the end of the day, thats the goal of a video game.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would PM the commish on what I felt happened and not publicly as to not cause a stir on the forums just so he/she (hey, you never know lol) have a heads up in case someone else brought it up to them. I would also try to get in touch with the member via PM just so he knows what I thought he did wrong.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I've peeked around, but since we're so close to the start of the '13 release cycle (not counting TW) (18 DAYS!!!!) right now it's just a holding pattern. As far as my preferred league setup, I don't have a preference as long as it's realistic.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

jusblaze09 Application approved, welcome to TSO!

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

jusblaze09 Great application. Welcome to the community. We can always use more PS3 guys!