New Member (justadude)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by justadude, Dec 20, 2010.

1. justadude

justadude Walk On

Dec 20, 2010

let me get started:

Name: Jack
    Gamertag/PSN: justadude71 (PS3)
    Time Zone: CET
    General Availability: Weekends, Eveings (late night CET)
    Favorite Teams: CU, Penn State, Notre Dame

How did you hear about Tradition Football: operationsports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?

What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)?

Madden 08

First German Madden League

2. How long have you been playing video games?

a long time...

How long have you been playing online?

Sports games about 5 years, 3 years in a league

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Straight, fair, competitive, gracious winner and a good loser.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

mature is desired. I would assume I am older than most, but not alone in my age group. As long as everyone is mature I do not really care about age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines?

Yes, several times, but not memorized :)

Any questions or concerns?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I live in Europe. I am originally from Colorado and have been an avid football fan all my life. I have played Madden 12 years now, but only bought NCAA this year for the first time. I really like it a lot, even though I havent really follower college ball much. Maybe that will change now...

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Not sure yet. I will be active in my league, that is certain, since it is a big part of the fun to be had.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

The fun and excitement of sharing my gaming experience with others.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I pause the game and tell my opponent my interpretation of the situation. If no consensus is reached I finish the game and pm the commissioner of my league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I liked the NCAA Sim-Nation League, but am open to suggestions. There are several leagues that seemed a good fit.
  2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Feb 19, 2009
    Hey Jack,

I'm afraid Sim-Nation is full at the moment, but I'll keep you in mind once this app gets approved. There are a number of really good places to play. Easy and I are starting a league called Shotgun Express, where the teams are all spread offenses. We're just getting started if you want in on the ground floor. Concept will be similar to Sim-Nation in regards to rules and such, but just with a focus on a different style of play, and sliders tweaked for that style particularly. Get in touch with carolinaeasy if you might want to give it a go.
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved Jack. Welcome to TSO. Where in Colorado are you from? I currently live in Castle Rock but work up in Denver.
  4. justadude

justadude Walk On

Dec 20, 2010

I am from Colorado Springs. We often stopped in Castle Rock on our way to Broncos games.
  5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    cool cool, love the red rocks down there.