New Member: JustASample

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JustASample, Jul 30, 2010.

1. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

New Member: JustASample

Name: Jay
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN = JustASample
    Email: Justasample21@yahoo.com
    AIM: SimSportsJay
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: after 9PM weekdays and all day weekends
    Favorite Teams: FSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Msg board

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA AND Madden

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? forever and 3 years online

3. What type of player would you say you are? Trash talker and honest(will always do the right thing)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Cool with it as that is my age range

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm married with 2 girls (ages 3 and 4months) and love College football (Nole Fan for life). I love NCAA (the video game) i've been playing it forever along with Madden. I'm on the internet all the time. I'm in 2 baseball mogul leagues, i've been doing that for about 3-4 years also. I love to win but also understand that winning is not everything and you actually learn more from losing. I've been looking for a GOOD league to join ever since NCAA "11" came out and have not found one. So i checked a couple msg boards and found this site. They say this site is the best around. I hope they are correct b/c i am all about building something that last.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very Active

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Fair gameplay and awesome games!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? send him a msg and ask does he know what he just did. if they do the msg the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? No, not yet, but i'm looking

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Jay please put more thought into your application and resubmit.

3. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

i updated a couple spots, if that's not enough let me know

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    What message board?

I'm a bit concern that you would list "trash talker" as the type of player you are. I guess it coincides with the latter part of your answer.

Care to address this?

5. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

1#:Operation sports msg board

2#:Me being a Trash talker is nothing to be worried about... I just like to spice things up.. I don't want whatever league i'm in to be dull. So every now and then i'll give a "poke" and says something like " who is ready to get ran on for 200 yards" or "come get some of this dominating defense".. Nothing that would be overboard and no foul language..

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Friendly jabber is all good. I'm sure you understand why I ask. I personally can't stand the guys who think they walk on water. Guys that sign up here and start doing that are usually run out of here pretty quick by the community, haha.

Application approved.

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup