Approved New Member: justca11mejuice

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 1, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome justca11mejuice,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

Tradition Sports

Name: Dave Dunn
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox - justca11mejuice
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: nil (do people still use these?) - twitter: @justcallmejuice
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Mon/Wed/Fri after 7pm, sometimes on weekends if pre-arranged
    Favorite Teams: can't pick a few
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Fiddy14

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? United Leagues, FIFA/NHL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual, realistic, non-cheese

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Feel good.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. - married this year, bought a house, and living the dream. Love to travel, love music and love sports.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I have time to kill during the day at work, so being active in the forums and leagues is something I'll do to fit in.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? New friends to game with, competitive and fair play amongst the leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'll mention it to him/her and depending on how they react will determine next steps. Finish the game and then report it to an admin, if it's a serious infraction.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'm interested in an NHL league and a FIFA league for Xbox. Preferred league setup? Casual, drafting teams, fun atmosphere.

3. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

4. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

Thanks buddy... good to be here!

5. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

was gonna reply to your NHL thread, but says i don't have sufficient privileges yet... how long before i'm approved?

6. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

usually dont take to long, admins may have been busy or something.

RynoAid i tagged you bc your online right now.. lol :)

7. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

admins, approval?

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Sometimes we do get busy Fiddy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved. Are you brothers to the other Dunn?

10. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

yes, thats what i mentioned in the other post. it just seemed unusual with that said to have it sit that long. since another interested hockey member had signed up after and was approval before this one, no biggie though. thanks for the approval.

11. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Handy tip.

Most of us look for unapproved apps where the user replied. If you post in the thread before we approve, often we overlook them.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

ahh, ok. makes sense, bc i didnt respond in the other thread that was approved.

13. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

thanks for the approval, gentlemen...

and yes, the other Dunn is my brother from the same mother. :)