New Member:"Justin"

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by justin, Apr 6, 2010.

1. justin

justin Walk On

Apr 6, 2010
    New Member:"Justin"

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):firehydrant3293 (ps3)
    Time Zone: U.S. Central time
    General Availability:11-1 at night, 3-5 afternoon
    Favorite Teams: LSU (in game- vtech,lsu,and probably oregon)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Jms493 has videos on youtube and links to this communtiy.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    no i have not

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    since i was 7; i have played online for 2 years now (ps3)

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    competitve, likes to have fun though,sportsmanlike, follows rules

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel that even though they may be 28-30 years old, i can be just as mature. I am afraid though that my age may be looked down upon though. I do look forward to maybe playing with mature people if given the oppurtunity.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read them and do agree with what is stated.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I like football, and baseball. NCAA was a headache for me online at first and still is somewhat due to cheesers. So hopefully this will dismiss those stressing factors.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    If accepted i intend to play on time and be ready to advance. I want to be active and respected as a fellow gamer and friend and hopefully move up in the levels of this community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    A fun enjoyable experience that will make this game a lot more fun and forging new online friendships.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would ask him if it was unintentional. If he were to continue to fragantly break the rule I would contact the commissioner of the league. I plan on staying calm if this happens here because like you said in the rules this a mature community. People doing cheesy things on public online is what has driven me to come here and enjoy this experience.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I have not looked into any specific league, but I do want something fun and competitive.
  2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Oct 17, 2009
    If ur app gets approved u should check out Gridiron Gladiators and Southern Comfort
  3. justin

justin Walk On

Apr 6, 2010
    i contacted them
    hopefully the mods approve my application,

im ready
  4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    We absolutely do not judge people based on their age.. We have some young guys who act very mature.. and then we have some old guys who act like they are 12.. Its all about how you represent yourself..

That being said.. You had an excellent app! So application approved and welcome to TF!

I actually have an opening in Saturday Heroes as LSU.. Let me know if you are interested.. You can shoot me a PM if you have any questions..
  5. justin

justin Walk On

Apr 6, 2010
    I am interested in LSU opening