New Member- Jvigorous1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jvigorous1, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

New Member- Jvigorous1

Name: Jack
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pS3 Jvigorous1
    Email: jkost001@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Everyday or every other day
    Favorite Teams: Va Tech, Houston, Notre Dame
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Ea sports forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Nope looking forward to playing dynasty leagues because I am sick of uncommitted players in regular dynasties.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Played video games for 20 years. Almost exclusively football games. Been playing online for 7 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Dedicated player. NCAA is my main form of entertainment at home.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I prefer to play with more mature players.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have and I agree with them
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a grad. student, play alot of sports (flag football, softball, basketball and volleyball), work part time - manage a small business.
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes checked out a few, looking over the rest now.

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

It seems all the Dynasty PS3 leagues are full.

3. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

yeah, I think they are. Just put yourself on a couple waiting lists and wait for a spot :/

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Talk to HackGolfer about Saturday Heroes. I think there might be a guy who is nonactive in our league.....so a spot might be open.

5. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Thanks, I'll msg him now.