Approved New Member: K9n3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 4, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome K9n3,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

Name:
    Dante

GT:
    K9n3{Xbox}

Twitter:
    Recktafy

Time Zone:
    CST

Availability:
    Everyday usually after 7PM most days due to work

Fav Teams:
    Atlanta Falcons| Atlanta Braves| Los Angeles Lakers| Duke Bluedevils (NCAAB)| Georgia Bulldogs(NCAAF)| Chelsea|

How I Heard About TSO:
    I was browsing online and I seen this website come up so I came to it to check it out.

Have I Played In Online Leagues Before:
    Yes I have played in online leagues before I currently play NBA 2K in a league called FFBA but I'm looking for a FIFA league right now.

How Long Have I Been Playing Video Games:
    I've been playing video games since the Super Nintendo was released.

Type Of Player:
    I'm a Sim player that's all I enjoy playing also I can get competitive I play Gamebattles for NBA2K and FIFA actually.

Age Difference:
    Am I worried about the community being older then me, no I'm not the older and mature the better the community or league will be.

Read Rules:
    Yes I have read and understood all the community rules.

About Me:
    I've been playing in sim leagues for about five years now this is my first year playing FIFA but I learned the game fast and I want to get in a league I'm tired of waiting to play with people as well. I'm a big fan of playing competitive games so I play Gamebattles to get my competitive gaming on. I work a full time job as well but I usually am on all the time the easiest way to contact me is via Twitter @recktafy, GroupMe, or Facebook. I just turned 22 two days ago and I'm loving every minute of it. I'm also a rapper I've been rapping since I was a sophomore in high school.

Fitting Into The Community:
    I believe I will fit into the community just fine I don't have a problem following rules actually and I comply with everything also I get along with everybody I show great sportsmanship whether I lost by 40 or won by 40.

What To Gain From TSO:
    I hope I gain a better experience here then at OS seemed like nobody over there wanted to invite me to any leagues so I hope I can gain some friendships over here as well as play in some very nice leagues.

Situation:
    If I'm in a TSO game and someone breaks the rules during the game or on the community forums during the game I will wait to the game to contact an Admin to handle the situation I won't be negative about anything I'll simply explain what happened and leave it at that.

Different Leagues In TSO:
    I have viewed the different leagues TSO offfers and I want to be apart of the FIFA league right now to see how I will fit in with the league before I decide to try and Opt myself into any other leagues through TSO, we all have to start somewhere.

3. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Hello Dante,

We have 3 fifa leagues for xbox 360. We have the TFL where you take a team and just play a schedule that is determined and record your results on here which are tallied. There is the TTFL where it is effectively an online Fifa career where you pick a team and have a transfer budget and buy players and manage your team as you see fit and win more transfer money based on various things. And there is the clubs league, where you are drafted/signed by one of four teams full of website members and you play with those guys vs the other 3 clubs teams and see which team of players can come out on top after 2 sets of 3 games vs each team. The TFL and TTFL are on 10 min halves, manual controls, slow speed and the clubs league is any controls except shooting can't be on full assist if you are an attacking player. So if you are not familiar with manual, you should probably practice it if you plan to join the TFL or TTFL. It is very hard and frustrating at first but once you get the hang of it, you probably won't want to go back because it is so much more realistic. It's like a new game essentially. Which do you have the most interest in?

Last edited: May 5, 2013
  4. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

The club league sounds like the one that I'd be interested in how do I go about signing up?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Wait to be approved and then go here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tfcl-season-ii.98280/ And post a message that you'd like to join and probably tell them about your pro and what position he plays and his attributes

6. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

7. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

I also had another question does anybody in the community play Gamebattles for any sports games I didn't know how to go about getting involved with that if there were people involved or interested into things like that since I'm still new

8. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I'm not even sure what you mean by Gamebattles. What are they?

9. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

It's competitive gaming where you play people that's ranked in the world it's kind of similar to MLG

10. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I don't think we do that here but I'm not real sure.......That'd be a question for someone else haha. I pretty much stick to Fifa leagues and NCAA dynasties.

• Like Like x 1
  11. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

Haha ok sounds good yeah I'm a FIFA and 2K player I used to play NCAA and Madden but I wasn't always as good at those games like I used to be so I decided to play something else lol also had got into NHL quit a bit also mainly played clubs wanted to try a league for FIFA since I'm always playing by myself

12. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

You guys play all the time I'm guessing?

13. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Like play Fifa all the time? I play a lot....I am in all 3 leagues so I play 5 league games and 3 clubs league games a week most times.....and the 5 leagues games are on manual so it's a lot of practice haha.....you should try the transfer league. Chelsea needs a manager. A guy started with them and just vanished from the site so they have no one controlling them. The only thing he did was swap Torres for Dempsey plus got some cash with Dempsey.

14. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

Ah Chelsea lol my favorite squad yeah it's something I need to get used to still waiting to be approved maybe ill keep that in mind while I'm waiting...and that sounds like fun I would need to get used to everything as well still learning some things but I think I can manage..the more I play the easier it is for me to figure things out

15. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Yeah, I would try the skill games a lot. The passing and the shooting one will help you the most with manual. http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/tradition-futbol-transfer-league-tftl.672/ Have a look around there......Check out the Transfer Central and what not

16. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

17. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    K9n3 Application approved

Welcome to TSO.

18. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

If you are into clubs, we have a club league that is forming. We're about to get into season II. If you are interested let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  19. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

How does this work exactly is it basically OTP where I'm drafted onto a team and then play in OTP?
    Or is it clubs being formed and we play via Pro clubs seasons?

20. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

But regardless I'm interested in this it's something I enjoy doing

21. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

You get drafted onto one of our 4 teams and then we play club friendlies vs each other and record the results to figure out the table and stats for the league

22. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

Sounds good to me

23. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Ok, just go to the link way up there that I posted and tell them you would like to join and tell them about your pro and what not as I said.....Let me know if you want in on the Transfer League as well. Season 2 will start next Saturday

24. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 1
  25. K9n3

K9n3 Walk On

Thanks for the help and I did post in there and add me we can play sometimes maybe I could learn some more pointers and tips as well