Approved New Member: Kaizer2310

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 27, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Kaizer2310,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Kaizer2310

Kaizer2310 Walk On

Name: Will
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): kaizer2310
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: central standard
    General Availability for User vs User games: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. on weekdays. Anytime on weekends with enough notice
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee How did you hear about Tradition Sports: MWebb86

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA 11 and NCAA 12. operationsports.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? simulation style

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? about my age so no big deal

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes I have read them - no i don't have concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I have a job that has a flexible schedule but requires me to work a lot of hours. I want to find an online dynasty that I can play a game every other day or so. I also want to join a dynasty that stays around for a long time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Great

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? See anwer to question 6.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Notify the league manager. I guess it depends on the rule and the severity of the violation as to whether I want the person to just get a warning or something more serious

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I like the idea of either starting as a coordinator at a small school or starting as a head coach at a small school and working my way up to a bigger school.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved, welcome to TSO Will.