Approved New Member: Kale25

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 16, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Kale25,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Kale25

Kale25 Walk On

Name:Shawn Kale
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): kale32 (xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: NA
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: 7-11 PM
    Favorite Teams: The Ohio State University
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: board memeber schreck

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    NCAA12

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    avid player
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am 24 but feel as if I am older. graduated this past year and now working full
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    yes and no
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    played baseball in college and have awlays played video games. best game is ncaa football
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    i will fit very well into the online dynasties
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    i hope to get very entertaining and competitive games in my dynasties
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation'll
    i'll first tell my league comish and go from there but won't worry to much unless it becomes a every day problem
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    no just mine and only mine only in the future.

3. Kale25

Kale25 Walk On

Did I not do something right in this process? My online dynasty is awaiting my arrival to their forum.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Your application isn't sufficient for approval. This is our chance to decide if you can be a good member and your application is underwhelming. Communicating via this forums is central to the experience.

Try again.

5. Kale25

Kale25 Walk On

1. I have played in a few online dynasties since the online dynasty feature has come out. I played them on my Xbox360 starting in 2010.

2. I have been playing video games all my life and online since online gsming has come out. Whether it was first person shooters or sports games. I always wanted to test my skills against others.

3. I am an advanced player I would. NCAA football is my best game and take it very serious. I like to be te best at that game and online dynasties are the est way to show it in my opinion.

4. I am younger than the normal poster on this site as I am 24 but I feel as I am mature enough to communicate with others in a adult fashion. I work full time like the normal adult and most of my fellow employees are in there 30's.

5. Yes I have read the rules to the site ad will do my very best to follow the guidelines. I have no further questions at the moment but if I do I will ask away to be able to communicate with the forum appropriately.

6. I recently just graduated from college where I played baseball for all four years and studied marketing. I am currety residing in sunny south florida. I like all sports and have played most. My favorite teams are Tampa bay rays and lightning but my favorite die hard team is The Ohio State Universty. I wasn't lucky enough to go there as I took the baseball scholarship as I was living in Florida. Parents went there ad still go to games with them evey year.

7. I see myself fitting in very well. I'll mostly stick to the online dynasties and to my forum for my dynasty but will look for opportunities to branch out as I go and get more comfortable with this site.

8. I hope to get to experience many exciting games and discussions in the forums and to have competing matches.

9. If someone breaks the rules I will monitor it and see if it keeps repeating and of so report him or her to my superiors on the site to see f a resolution ca be found.

10. I have not yet checked out leagues other than mine so far: but if there are some NHL leagues I will look for an opportunity to get involved. I currently don't have the game yet but will soon and make my decision then.

Thank you for your feed back on my previous response to the questionnaire. I was in a little bit of a hurry and didn't fully realize the expectation level for it. So I apologize as hopefully this is satisfactory as I am eager to become an member of TOS.
    Thank you.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Thank you for trying again Kale. Go Bucks!