New Member: kaptainkracker1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 10, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome kaptainkracker1,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. kaptainkracker1

kaptainkracker1 Walk On

Name: Tony
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN- kaptainkracker1
    Email: anthony.gaug@yahoo.com
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: evenings
    Favorite Teams: O's, Caps, Skins, Wizards, DC United, Everton
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operationsports.com (RedAl925 and Cimmy24)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in NCAA and FIFA leagues over at operationsports.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games for close to 20 years. I started playing PC games online in the late 90s, but have only been online with my consoles for about two years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? In a word, competitive. I strive to have accurate stats in every game I play. Sometimes I wish I didn't worry so much (like when I have to play 12 minute quarters on NBA 2k11 just so the scoring stats are accurate) so I didn't have to devote so much time to sliders and accuracy, but I just can't help myself. Obsessive compulsive I guess.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? While I am not quite to that age yet, I do feel that I connect better with gamers older than myself than I do with younger gamers.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the guidelines and, no, I do not have any questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. As you have already read, my name is Tony and I am 25 years old. I work as an avionics technician on helicopters in Maryland. Prior to that I spent five years in the Marines (also as an avionicsmen) where I served two tours in Iraq. I am a sports fanatic and love to play sports video games. Fifa and The Show are my top two. I also will throw in an RPG or strategy game every now and then.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I hope to become fairly active. For now I am only interested in a FIFA league, but later in the year I will probably be trying to joing an NCAA league as well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Good competition and steady gameplay. I am always looking for someone to play, but can't always find someone. Over at operationsports I was fortunate enough to find a good group of guys to club with on Fifa and we also just finished up a league together. Here at TF I am hoping for more of the same, but with a larger group.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First and foremost, I would send my opponent a PM and try to resolve the issue. Nine times out of ten it was probably an honest mistake and it won't happen again. If that is not the case, then I would bring it to the league commisioner to try to reach an amicable result.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I am very interested in joining up with the Fifa PS3 league.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Approved, welcome to TSO.